Recent content by Tango Alpha

1. T

CA law against mini bikes?

Dave, thank you very much! I sincerely appreciate you running that information down and for sharing it with me. That was very nice of you. I have no idea how much time you invested in order to produce that information, let alone coming up a contact person and phone number for me to call, but...
  2. T

Ahhh...ok. I didn’t realize that. Well then, that does make somewhat more sense. Perhaps the companies are in the process of evaluating CARB compliant motors for the CA market. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Thanks for the link, I appreciate you checking that out for me. Mainly I was interested in the Monster Moto MB212 because of the larger frame, front suspension and headlamp which is also a plus. Now it looks as though I may need to rethink that, so actually the link to the Azusa kit you sent me...
  4. T

I like your thought on a roller chassis option. That would be great. I’d even accept a kit version, sans motor and build it myself. Neither of which seems to be an option at the moment, not at least with Monster Moto or Coleman products. What surprises me about all of this, aside from CA...
  5. T

I agree. Having a CARB compliant CA version would be an acceptable solution or a kit version with no motor. Either one would work for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Easier said than done. Ask yourself this question. If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would it be? Now ask yourself, why haven’t YOU moved? You’ll quickly realize there are a range of issues ranging from challenging to near impossible. For the time being I’m stuck here, but...
  7. T

Thanks. I appreciate you letting me know about Monster Dog. That may be my only option. I also tried the Coleman CT200 and that too is on the Banned List apparently. I should have just bought it last summer when I bought mini bikes for the kids. As far as political conversation goes, I agree...
  8. T

Well I understand where you’re coming from and I apologize for hurting your feelings. People these days are fragile and more easily offended. Either that or they’re simply intolerant towards other people’s points of view or circumstances, or perhaps both. Not really sure which camp you fall...
  9. T

Well I have no idea when this new law took place, but it appears to be more recent. Last summer I bought two Coleman CT100’s for my kids, through Walmart and had them shipped to my home. There were no such restrictions. Now it appears neither Walmart or Monster Moto sell gas mini bikes to CA...
  10. T

This State has been out of control for decades with an outrageous anti freedom, ultra liberal agenda and it continues to get worse year after year. Just when you think it couldn’t possibly get any worse the nut jobs running our State find something else to ban and now the target are mini bikes...
  11. T

Thanks. I appreciate that. I hadn’t tried Amazon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

What the?! So I went on to monstermoto.com and tried to purchase an MB212 and noticed that due to the enactment of a recent law in CA, they cannot sell/ship gas powered minibikes to CA? This State is becoming more insane and restrictive day by day and it’s driving me nuts! So what’s going on...
  13. T

AR15 parts

Nice Lego set. Curious why you’d be selling it rather than completing at least one build. What still needs to be done on the 80% lowers to be complete? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. T

Anyone here own a Yamaha TW200?

Kind of ironic you'd ask because I just read on a different forum about a guy who travelled over 5000 miles on a multistate trip across the U.S. on a TW200. Obvously many of those miles were at highway speeds, so my guess is it can probably do 65-70 ish. If I can find the post I'll link it up...
  15. T

IS this azusa a good value?

Exactly! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk