Recent content by TeeksOffroad

1. T

Skat Kitty

Thanks
  2. T

Skat Kitty

My buddy is looking to buy a Skat Kitty. If anyone has one for sale leave location and price. Thanks
  3. T

Reproduction and Custom Decals

Absolutely the worst decals I ever seen. Sent a pic of my Dune Cat decals to get made. 1st set looked like a Kindergarten kid drew it. 2nd one sent had the metallic green background cart body still in it of the pic I sent. Junk. Total amateur. Blamed it on his supplier. Refunded me but still...
  4. T

Hello. Di you sell your Bonanza? Thanks Tim

Hello. Di you sell your Bonanza? Thanks Tim
  5. T

Skat kitty registry/serial numbers

Do you have serial #649 listed? I bought it from its original owner in 2002 from Illinois. Kept it here in MA. Sold to a guy on Cape Cod MA around 2010. It had original Briggs engine not a Tecumseh
  6. T

Herters restoration: who bought it?

I restored this Herters awhile back. Pretty sure I sold it here to a guy in KY. Would like to buy back. No paint all powdercoat. All chrome was redone at a chrome shop in CA. Hardware was re-plated. Seat had no tears so kept it alone because cant find that grain.
  7. T

"Before and After" pics

Herters I did a while ago. Sold it on here I think. Not sure to who. New chrome. All hardware was re-plated. No paint. All powder coat. Seat had no tears so was original
  8. T

Can anyone identify this ?

Hello is that yours?
  9. T

Hello. You probably already got some messages. Did u say you passed on that Bonanza you posted...

Hello. You probably already got some messages. Did u say you passed on that Bonanza you posted pic of recently? If you are not interested I would be if u think still available Would you have the contact info? Also where is the location? Thank you. Tim
  10. T

American Pickers passed on this!

That episode was one of their first ones to air. In the opening lines they use to say “we’ll buy anything we can make a buck on”. They could have made alot of bucks at $175
  11. T

Vintage Minibike sign

Metal sign approx 17”x22”. Not sure what state it is from but I bought it in MA $46 shipped
  12. T

Would love to find the fiberglass body and rear fender
  13. T

I have had this almost 20yrs. I threw original Clinton motor out long ago. Have this 2hp Harbor Freight in it now. Added the lights too
  14. T

Skat kitty #3

I bought a Skat Kitty from original owner many years ago. Serial number 749. Had a Tecumseh that was original to bike