Recent content by teltech2020

1. teltech2020

Buffalo build begins

I've got a brand new Comet Torque converter which helps out some. I don't have to move the engine as far as I would if I where using a Centrifugal clutch but I still have to bring it inboard about 2 inches. I'm working on installing the torque so that I can get an accurate measurement but I've...
  2. teltech2020

Buffalo build begins

I guess I should have tried test fitting my engine when I first got it. I just assumed that a 10HP Tec would be around the same physical dimensions as the 8 HP Tec engine that would have come on the bike originally. The bolt holes line up fine but the shaft side of the engine sticks out around 3...
  3. IMG_04642

IMG_04642

4. teltech2020

Buffalo build begins

I managed to get a bit more done on the bike this weekend. I got the rust cleaned off the rear foot pegs, painted them and put new covers on the front and rear pegs. I fab'd up a gas tank mount out of some 1 1/2 inch flat stock and got the tank strapped on. I had to use giant tie wraps because I...
  5. IMG_04551

IMG_04551

6. teltech2020

Buffalo build begins

I haven't had much time to work on the buffalo lately. Slammed at work, and bad weather has slowed me down. I ordered a new set of hub bearings a couple weeks ago as well and couldn't do much till they arrived. It is supposed to be a nice weekend though so I plan to get back after it in the...
  7. teltech2020

back to back to back shows in Louisiana/miss.

I probably wont be running anything. Just thought it would be fun to go have a look. :drool:
  8. teltech2020

back to back to back shows in Louisiana/miss.

Thanks for posting the info for these shows. I live just over in NW Florida so I'm going to try to make it to at least one of them. Probably the Gulfport show as it's the closest.
  9. teltech2020

Buffalo build begins

I haven't made allot of progress with the Buffalo over the last couple weeks. I've been super busy at work and have had a wicked case of the flu to boot. Feeling better now though and it's supposed to be a nice weekend so I'm hoping to get some work done on the bike. My new seat arrived today...
  10. IMG_0448

IMG_0448

11. IMG_04472

IMG_04472

12. IMG_04461

IMG_04461

13. teltech2020

OldMiniBikes Server Upgrade

Couldn't get pics to upload this morning. Thought I'd try again.
  14. Tater_and_the_Turtle

Tater_and_the_Turtle

15. teltech2020

Buffalo build begins

Thanks Jbrewton, that's the best pic I've seen yet of the brake setup. Not sure why mine is so far out of alignment but it must have been that way for awhile as the old band is only worn on the inside half.