Recent content by the beekeeper

1. T

Throttle Hook Up

try this...................
  2. T

DB 30 rear fender

A friend is looking for a nice rear fender for his DB 30, color not an issue, located in West Mi............Thanks!
  3. T

Bonanza fenders

Sale pending......................
  4. T

Will comet 30 fit my MM212

I have been told yes.....................They outlast and perform the copys
  5. T

Bonanza fenders

I have a pair of Bonanza BC series fenders, they both have remnents of blue paint on them, the chrome may clean up some, both have the small reflector holes near one edge and one has slight damage on one edge also, they are straight and mounting tabs are in good condition, I'm asking $75 plus...
  6. T

Techumseh engine

Engine sold to a member!!............Thanks OldMiniBikes!!
  7. T

Techumseh engine

Thank you sir!.................Tom.
  8. T

Techumseh engine

I have a Techumseh engine I removed from a Sears Roper 2 speed, I believe it to be origional, it could be a 4 or 5 hp, not sure, it has exellent compression but weak spark, PM me and I will be happy to send pics, I'm asking $75 plus shipping from 49519 The rivited tag on shroud reads...
  9. T

Any Current 420cc Predator Coupons? 9-20-18

According to the specs, the hemi has a tad more torque than the wedge design, purchased a new #60349 this afternoon, thanks for the tip!!...............Tom.
  10. T

Any Current 420cc Predator Coupons? 9-20-18

Didn't know they offered either style in the 420 flavor, why the hemi??...............Tom.
  11. T

What is this weird hacked chopper Minibike?

Looks like a Bird mini, possibly a Golden Pinto...................Tom.
  12. T

I need opinions on an idea

I don't see why it won't work as long as the inlet on lower tank is sealed properly, it would be very slow to fill as the fuel into and the venting air from the lower tank would be using the same 5/16 fuel line at the same time, another option would be to add a vent tube from the lower tank, you...
  13. T

Harrison Wildcat finished

Looks good!......That big Tech barely fits in there!!..........That Pac mule style jackshaft puck band brake work better than the drum?...........Tom.
  14. T

another unknown

Very late 60s early 70s, MTD Columbia was one of the names give to this model, it's a nice mini to ride!