Recent content by toomanytoys

1. toomanytoys

Where do u guys buy your aftermarket stuff?

I’ll promote what I like. I couldnt careless about whatever that thread is about. There is competition everywhere. Hent.com doesn’t have anything I want or need. O-M-B warehouse has it and has always given me excellent service.
  2. toomanytoys

Well doubt you get that wish.
  3. toomanytoys

I’ve bought a ton off them. Never had a shipping issue. Everything came in boxes, wrapped, and in perfect condition
  4. toomanytoys

O-M-B warehouse. They have served me well for the last 10 years. gopowersports. I haven’t had a single issue with them. I’ve probably spent 3 grand there in the last few years on stuff.
  5. toomanytoys

Tillotson 212 seems to be cutting out around 6000 rpm and not revving further

I don’t know what you are watching but I’ve never had a tav belt turn at idle. The driver sheave is fully open at idle. It’s not gripping the belt to turn it.
  6. toomanytoys

Predator engine on Doodlebug shakes real bad

it could be a multitude of things. I’d probably lean towards a poorly balanced flywheel. I never tried changing one out to see if it fixed the problem. I just exchanged them.
  7. toomanytoys

Mini Bikes in your house?

I didn’t see this when I first read through. very true words. It goes both ways in a marriage or relationship! My wife like these fancy purses. I think they are stupid, but she loves them and when she buys one I tell her she looks amazing carrying it! I could be an ass and tell her not to buy...
  8. toomanytoys

Want to learn how to Weld

I’m no welder. I learned to weld at the mine years ago welding 1/2” thick and bigger steel is easier than thin stuff. I welded in 1.5” thick chute liners to 3/4” back plates Friday. All flat welds and Super easy to lay down a nice looking bead. We run migs dual shielded with 1/16” wire at...
  9. toomanytoys

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

that’s my big problem. Correct parts for old bikes aren’t being made anymore and aren’t getting any cheaper either! I gave up on restoring or reviving old bikes. I love the ones I have but I won’t add anymore.
  10. toomanytoys

id imagine their quality control isn’t the greatest! you mount the motor to a stationary pieces of equipment you aren’t going to notice the extra vibration. Which is probably what most predators are used for.
  11. toomanytoys

I had a little motovox that would shake so bad my eyes felt like they were swimming. It was such a weird feeling! oddly though I’ve had predators what were smooth as glass. I’ve had them that vibrates like crazy. Seems like it’s luck of the draw to me.
  12. toomanytoys

my wife told me I couldn’t buy a motorcycle. So I bought one. Rode it home and parked in the garage. She watched me put it in the garage and came outside. She put her hands on her hips and said “Whose bike is this?” I responded “Mine” awhile walking around my new bike. “Ugh” is all she said and...
  13. toomanytoys

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

I find they ride ok if they have the correct shocks on the seat. Most shocks sold as mini bike shocks are WAY too stiff! Handling. Well they are a cumbersome beast! Especially at low speeds. With proper round shoulder tires they handle fine but it takes some getting used to. I can roll around...
  14. toomanytoys

My Colemans live in my basement. Everything else lives in a 16x24 out building on my dads property. it’s sad to keep them locked in a barn. I’ve often thought about liquidating them. I’ve ridden my super bronc and black widow once in the last 5 years. Everything else hasn’t been moved in 10.