Recent content by Truckasaurus44

1. Truckasaurus44

Lil Indian Backtracker/JC Penny Terra Torque

BTW, I'm open to trades or partial trades for honda ATC or Quad stuff.
  2. Truckasaurus44

Fiberglass TACO Clutch Cover

Yeah, I had the same issue there. That's whi I bought the cover I've got.
  3. Truckasaurus44

Mini Mayhem 2022 Goldsboro Nc Oct 21-23

I wasn't able to make it, but glad you had a great time!
  4. Truckasaurus44

Ok. Sonerenos just PM'd me that his cover isn't available anymore. Got me! If you happen to get a small logo cover and want to trade for an original metal cover, let me know.
  5. Truckasaurus44

OK, I just PM'd Sonerenos asking for pics of his cover. Assuming it's the type I think it is (earlier version) I'll buy his and PM you the payment info for mine.
  6. Truckasaurus44

Here is my large logo metal cover. I'm basically only interested in swapping for a small logo cover, since that will be a better match for my 68 There is some chain wear on the back side. See pics
  7. Truckasaurus44

Hey automan, if you want a big logo cover let me know. Senerenos, If automan doesn't want the small logo cover, I do.
  8. Truckasaurus44

Mini Mayhem 2022 Goldsboro Nc Oct 21-23

I'm going to try to go. Traveling from NJ is alot, but my kids loved it last year.
  9. Truckasaurus44

Lil Indian Backtracker/JC Penny Terra Torque

Just feeling out if there's interest. This is a 1971 JC Penneys Terra Torque. These bikes were Lil Indian Backtrackers, rebadged as Terra Torques and sold through JCP. Everything on the bike is original, except the stickers on the chain guard and the paint on the fenders. They would have...
  10. Truckasaurus44

Heald Superbronc

Sold!
  11. Truckasaurus44

Heald Superbronc

Price drop $700