4. Valocalrep

Mb165 triple tree

It didn't notify my sorry for the late response I'm in Virgina Beach
  5. Valocalrep

Baja MB165 fork tree

Damn thought I did post It there my mistake
  6. Valocalrep

Mb165 triple tree

So I need a replacement tree for the Baja I'm working on this is what I'm working with who has one for sale?
  7. Valocalrep

Baja MB165 fork tree

So I need a replacement tree for the Baja I'm working on this is what I'm working with who has one for sale?
  8. Valocalrep

Exhaust on a Predator 212cc powered Rupp Roadster 2

When I've had to bed exhausts propane didn't get hot enough for me without it starting to collapse on itself. I have used map gas and brazing torches with good success tho
  9. Valocalrep

Baja fork options

I'll check the fenders on it when I get home but I'm pretty sure they are metal. It's hard to see in the picture so I'll upload a better shot this weekend to show how bad it is. I'm not sure if it's the tree that's bent or actual shocks.
  10. Valocalrep

Baja fork options

It's been a while since I've posted but I'm backkkkkkk. Let's hop right in shall we. My buddy picked up a Baja (not sure if it's a mb165 or mb200) from a friend of mine but the forks are bent bad. What are his replacement options? I'll attach pictures of the bike for help with ID. Thanks everyone.
  11. Valocalrep

Is this a rupp?

I did pick it up friday ill get some pictures up tomorrow i might tuck her away till next years build off
  12. Valocalrep

I am the oldest Newbie :-)

Hey HVNFUN, welcome to all the fun, Im down in Va Beach and i think Dr Shop Teacher is actually out your way. Let all the madness begin
  13. Valocalrep

Is this a rupp?

I was thinking that but i havent been able to find MTD forks like that, All the ones i see are bent
  14. Valocalrep

Is this a rupp?

Posted in a bundle near me
  15. Valocalrep

New Guy with a Doodle Bug

The stock motors are best used as door stops or boat anchors lol for a 5 year old the small predator should do the job without an issue. I helped a friend set one up with the same setup for his grandson and it worked good for what he wanted.