V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds like a nice collection. I used to have a few Dynamos, but after I restored one of them, I got rid of the others. So only have 1 now. I actually grew up about 5 minutes from the US Benelli Importer, Cosmopolitan Motors. I know Joe Purshock the owner. He still has some Volcano parts but no bikes. I'll keep my eyes out for you and if I see one, I'll pass along the info. They do come up from time to time.
    Hi Nick,

No Thanks. I'm actually in the process of restoring it to perfect condition. When I'm done she'll be a show stopper. If you are looking for Volcano's I'd search Craigslist and Ebay, as well as ask around. They are not as rare or hard to find as people make them out to be. There was one on Ebay a month or 2 ago. I've seen at least 5 of them sell in the past year. They do command a good penny though...so you'll have to be willing to spend the money. Not sure what your intentions are but getting the proper tank decals (the orginal plastic ones) will also set you back quite a bit, as well as many other parts. Good luck finding one and if I come across one I'll shoot you an email.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…