Recent content by vintagetrike

1. V

Take a look and listen (video)

Mikuni UpGrade...for kohler 340 Any other Info On Putting the MIKUNI VM On a KOHLER 340-2AX, Carb size,?________ carb jet size...?___________ Flange mount ? number?___________
  2. V

Ski-doo 670 on my owosso trike.

PRO MOD RTS Trisport.. 130 h.p. coming soon.. Guess my project with a 700 twin watercool two stoke 130 h.p i will post picts one day it is fully modded trisport rts..
  3. V

ANYBODY HAVE THE ADJUSTMENTS FOR A (WD-36 Carb ) walboro on a KOHLER 340, has the forward...

ANYBODY HAVE THE ADJUSTMENTS FOR A (WD-36 Carb ) walboro on a KOHLER 340, has the forward side screw, and one screw on top center thanks.....
  4. V

Alsport Tri-Sport RTS SL body parts

Off topic,, right quick. I have a 340 KOHLER TWIN...two stroke, with a Walbro WD-36 carb i need the adjustments, the carb has one side forward screw, and one on top, Thanks for any-info
  5. V

Ski-doo 670 on my owosso trike.

BIGGER IS BETTER...lawn power just aint cuttin it. IM AT A SLOW PACE DOING A TRISPORT WITH A 700 Watercool Articat motor be about 120h.p. with pipes... using rocket bike brakes, etc.
  6. V

Finally Got A Trike!!

Seat beef up... yes there is a way to add as much glass to the back, as you need... They use what is called a choper gun, fiberglass fiber,s shoot out of the gun, start calling boat shops, and ask if they have a chopper gun or someone who does it, they also use choper guns on truck...
  7. V

Alsport Tri-Sport RTS SL body parts

Trisport repop parts.... THere i very slight variation with the main seat section, on RTS-SL AND The reg RTS. THe outside lip edge on the RTS Is a continual one inch, up too the top, and SL,, Had linda more of a tapered angle too it. But would still work on a RTS and someone if they like...
  8. V

Ebay 4 wheeler similar to a Flea?

Rts parts needed.... WONDERING IF YOU WOULD HAVE ANY AXLE TUBES FOR A RTS OR RTS-SL thanks Mike.. trisportman@gmail.com
  9. V

RTS update

thanks Bill, ANOTHER QUESTION IM LOOKING FOR TWO REAR AXLE TUBES, FOR A ( RTS or RTS-SL ) dont need the long swing arm bar. Do you have any or know anyone that might. thanks Mike...
  10. V

RTS update

carb up date..? Bill What motor are you running 290 or 340 and how is the jetting working out, i have a 340 and that would be a great carb to run, what did you conclude with the jetting ? thanks Mike.
  11. V

What model Dunecycle is this?

Dunecycle 500-e mohave i Have thr original factory issued broshure / flyer on this model. I HAD THIS MODEL WITH DUAL CHAMBERS, REally rare only about 6 were made with the dual chambers. this thing really gets with it. eavier duty frame with leaf type spring and shocks and rear end...
  12. V

Chinese Hyd brake calipers???

Chinese caliper/ better rocket bike calipers FOR AWESOME PRICES ON CALIPERS, GET SOME OFF USED POCKET ROCKET BIKES, YOU CAN USUALLY FIND A MINT SHAPE SET FOR 40 TO 50 BUCKS ON EBAY, THATS CHEAP THEN SELL THE EXTRA ONE IF YOU DONT NEED ONE. GO UNDER MOTORCLE PARTS AND ACCSESSARYS, THEN CLICK...
  13. V

dune cycle build

HELLO JAMES IM LOOKING FOR A TRISPORT RTS-SL FRONT END FOR A GUY, GIVE ME A BUZZ IF YOU DO, 618) 2 6 7 - 0872 im in south illinois.. thanks Mike.
  14. V

trisport front end swap

Front end swap / I WOULD LIKE TO POSSIBLY PURCHASE YOUR FRONT END. IF YOU DO THE SWAP, YES I HAVE SEEN MotorCYCLE FRONT ENDS PUT ON THEM. A guy from the Mid west did one, Looked pretty cool. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR FRONT END. THANKS mIKE( 6 1 8 267- 0 8 7 2
  15. V

Trisport availability

Trisport. Found JUST TYPE THE WORD ( TRISPORT ) Only without the word chasis.