Recent content by VT2

1. VT2

Minibike option

Anyone recognize this minibike option?
  2. VT2

Anyone here a vintage engine hoarder?

Thanks! Where can I find a exhaust muffler and gasket for this 5hp HS50-67007 Tecumseh engine?
  3. VT2

VT-1 Heald

Here is the original Tecumseh 5hp engine that I would like to restore and put back on the minibike. Notice, this VT2 is an earlier model that doesn't have telescopic handle bars. I will look for older pictures.
  4. VT2

Anyone here a vintage engine hoarder?

I have a original 5 hp Tecumseh that is off my Heald VT2 minibike and needs some TLC. The corner of the base of the engine is broken off. Can that be reattached?
  5. VT2

VT-1 Heald

1972 VT2, Serial number 481 - Bought new when 15 years old with money from 2 years of pickle picking.
  6. VT2

RIP, Carl F. Heald

I feel fortunate to have spent time visiting with Ron Kimball. Such a wonderful man, very patient to answer all my Heald questions in person or over the phone. He provided me with sales and parts literature from his archives and a tour of his shop in Benton Harbor. Thanks Heald Guys, for the joy...
  7. VT2

VT-1 Heald

No, not at all. The one in the picture is like mine but painted like a original. I wanted to show an perfect example of what the metal guard looks like on a VT2. Sorry for the confusion. Will post a picture of mine if anyone is interested
  8. VT2

VT-1 Heald

My original receipt from 1972!
  9. VT2

VT-1 Heald

10. VT2

VT-1 Heald

I purchased the graphics decal from Ron Kimball a couple of years before his death when he and his son, Scott were selling parts.
  11. VT2

VT-1 Heald

12. VT2

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

When is winber 2021?
  13. VT2

No, that is the original engine. Being a teenager, it could of been 1972 when I purchased the VT2. I remember seeing an ad in the Farm Journal advertising for an extra $10, I could upgrade to a 5 hp engine with alternator and headlight/taillight.
  14. VT2

Engine tag