Recent content by wally gator

1. wally gator

Billetproof mini bike madness Oct 20th 2013 Lakeland, FL

I'm looking forward to bring the instigator back this yr. anyone doing any test runs at the track in Clearwater?
  2. wally gator

I'm getting the INSTIGATOR ready... Making a few changes for this year..

I'm getting the INSTIGATOR ready... Making a few changes for this year..
  3. wally gator

Hey bro, it's been a while.... Are you going to make it to Lakeland this year? What do you have...

Hey bro, it's been a while.... Are you going to make it to Lakeland this year? What do you have up your sleeve this year??
  4. wally gator

Murray Track 2---8" Wheels

I'm looking for a murry trac 2, frame, or whole, not running is ok..... Hit me up!!
  5. wally gator

"instagator", murray/animal

We went to Lakeland and ran my fathers bike, we kept the set up the same as he built it... The fastest speed we hit was 54, on reg gas, I didn't get a chance to run the alcohol. But I think my dad would have been excited how well his bike ran...
  6. wally gator

Billetproof 2012 lakeland

We had a blast this was our first year doing this... Can't wait until next year.... It was nice meeting a lot of great people!!!!
  7. wally gator

Yes!!! Wally Gator's Family will be in Lakeland this year, and we will run Wallys bike... I hope we can give everyone a run for their money....My DAD, loved his toys,mini bike (InstaGator), Mobility Cart, ( Go Fart ) and he had a few other projects that we are trying to finsh, Like the Barstool...
  8. wally gator

New Predator started on first pull!

Briggs all the way... Keep the money in the US...
  9. wally gator

i am sorry to inform u but my daddy has passed away if you can tell me what the nut is i can see...

i am sorry to inform u but my daddy has passed away if you can tell me what the nut is i can see if i can find it and get it to u.. thanks dannette dmama7@yahoo.com
  10. wally gator

Billetproof FL @ Garlits - 3/17/12

hey all my name is dannette i am wally gators daughter, my fauther passed away of cancer in january of this year.my daddy loved racing and loved building racers..we have together finished his last project for the 3/17/12 in ocala in honor of our fauther we want to bring this bike this was his...
  11. wally gator

Yeah I'm good to go! Thanks for the compliment....At this point I just want to get her running....
  12. wally gator

9.assembly finally out of hospital(5 days:censure:) Got a few hrs. in today. here's some up todate pic's.
  13. wally gator

DIY - Frayed throttle or brake cable fix

Anyone know how the FACTORY attatches the barrels/ball to the cable???
  14. wally gator

My "PLAN" was too have 8. and 9. done today.....but NOOOOOO! SPENT ALL DAMM DAY, got some water jet cutting to do(out-rages prices!!!!!!! My "fastner" supplier(out of stock) has to order SS bolts......exhaust, won't be here, till monday.......one darn thing after another(but havin FUN). WILL...
  15. wally gator

This is like the BEST info out there.......THANKS WALT