Recent content by waltsuz

1. waltsuz

custom build drag bike

Thank you jdogg
  2. waltsuz

custom build drag bike

We are getting ready to move and I need to let a whole bunch of stuff go. There's motors previously listed and 2 complete hand built bikes here. If anyone is interested in seeing what is going contact me and we can work out arrangements....Text number above....
  3. waltsuz

custom build drag bike

My avatar bike is for sale. It was built here and you can see in my photos pictures. I have exceeded my quota on pictures. It needs taken down and painted. Lots of money put into this bike. All TIG welded off a jig. Motor has the governor on it. Its pretty fast like it is. No compromises on the...
  4. waltsuz

Mini bike fabrication tools

Promised to hold till this friday. Sorry for the no response we have been out of town. Walt
  5. waltsuz

How to burn E6010 5P 1/8" electrodes on a miller thunderbolt xl225/150 ac/dc?

Run DC+ around 85-90 amps and youll be fine. We use Lincoln + on every machine imaginable and I still slightly whip and pause. Stay under 1 electrode diameter on your wipping motion and it'll freeze fine. Walt
  6. waltsuz

engines for sale

Got a genuine GX390, a Briggs 8hp I/C, an old Briggs 7hp commercial engine, an 8hp cool bore needing rebuilt and a whole bunch of 8hp spare parts. The 390 and both I/C engines run. I'd carb clean them all and all need cosmetic work but these are good engines. I'm in Portage In, 250.00 takes them...
  7. waltsuz

I am unable to upload pictures here. I am located in Portage In. This is a fantastic deal, do the math on this stuff. If you can access the photos I had posted a while back most of this stuff you can see being used
  8. waltsuz

Mini bike Fabrication tools for sale: If you do a name search here you can find 2 builds that was done with this equipment. Mini bike frame jig/welding fixture. Fully adjustable for length, rake and height. If you can use a tape measure a level and a plumb bob this will produce dead on...
  9. waltsuz

Wanted any D series Wheel Horse Tractors

I have a bunch of mini bike stuff along with 2 complete bikes built with treads here on OldMiniBikes that I'll trade for most any Wheel Horse Tractor stuff. If you may be interested contact me at : waltsuz@aol.com. bunch of motors to trade off also....Regards Walt
  10. waltsuz

About VIBRATION

I appreciate the clarification on this, I was totally confused..
  11. waltsuz

About VIBRATION

Harley Davidson has done this for years. I have thought about the same fix as Bugar's mention. My 8hp briggs will rattle your arms numb and make your hands itch. Thanks for the info:thumbsup:
  12. waltsuz

What is the "Best Bang for your Buck" Tubing Bender?

I have packed sand, bent tubing around HD flywheels, bought a harbor freight bending thing, made dies for it, pulled my liver loose tugging on it, jigged a come-a-long to it, jigged pins on a welding table, got pi$$ed off and finally.....Bought a JD squared. Hard to beat if you want really nice...
  13. waltsuz

Oh no, Oh well

IMG0548 - YouTube Walt
  14. waltsuz

What other toys do you guys have???

Current project
  15. waltsuz

Gout

Gout: Usually from Hi Uric Acid levels in the blood. I got or had it, indications of bad things to come later on. Anything fermented or hi levels of fructose sugar will kick it in. Cheese's, yogurts, alcohol, grapes especially, and pineapple. Getting old is not for the young:scared: If your...