Recent content by Wax

1. W

ytn mini bike australia

Thank you I will google search that
  2. W

ytn mini bike australia

Sorry guys I know its not much to identify off I have the front suspension off it. It has a spring set on it but nothing fancy. The frame has ytn stamped on the engine plate but i'm not sure if that means much. The frame was blue and the wheels are white. It has an internal drum brake on the...
  3. W

Does anyone know what the blue bike is in here

Loving it. Very nice
  4. W

Ok thanks, well m thinking about getting the blue one and building it up. My Wife is Japanese so an Asian bike is right down my alley hahaha. Hopefully the frame is not to weak and made with to much Chinese steel.
  5. W

I'm looking at all the blue bike in this picture. Does it look like a model you know of Thanks
  6. W

2015 Build Off Entry, Savage SSC, JFF Class

Sorry to bump an old thread but this is just pure class. I love seeing metal art
  7. W

Savage SSC Build

That's awesome. I'm a metal work teacher and I like to build things to show case to the students. I would love one of these frames they really look stylish
  8. W

PAP's - Renegade - (Anything Goes)

Your workmanship is outstanding. It's a pleasure and a privilege to watch this build. Thank you
  9. W

Savage SSC Build

This is an awesome looking build. I can't wait to see it finished. Please explain to me why you used a jack shaft and not just a full length chain. Is it a distance thing
  10. W

So many hairdyers, so little time.

Yeah thanks I am just playing around at the moment. Im not sure if it will ever happen or not
  11. W

Minimum flywheel weight?

How did you get on with this thing, Im doing some thing similar at the moment
  12. W

broken clone

Can people please post some pictures of broken clone blocks. I want to see where the weak point is, I am working on my girdle system and need to see it. Thanks
  13. W

its a 300 supercharger like the other superchargers that were put up in here Technically speaking a turbo is a supercharger as well this one just happens to be mechanically driven
  14. W

Do you mean something like this
  15. W

Yanmar nib 7hp diesel !

Awesome rolling coal on a mini bike