wyody

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• teach me how to do a avatar? thanks i hope so too,you making the ASCOT REUNION race aug21?
    Hey wyody! I'll make you a deal.....I will get a pull rope if you get an Avatar....LOL! hope your bike is ready for 21st
    very cool! i really like the looks of those tires and the gold rims is a good touch!
    yeah im putting those tires and that alky briggs in the orange bonanza.
    raptor?? i dont think so. its an old kart motor i think... and its on meth!!.
    thanks for asking, the rat has 3.75/4.10-5, may not need knobs (new secret build in progress,lol!)
    Dude! you the man! looks like you got to talk to John, wow! looking forward to it!
    Hey Wyody Give me a call when you can; need some help on tires for my track bike. KD
    same shit different day you know what i mean? washed the bronco to get it on craigs to get a little extra money to finish my freakin rupp and pay some bills.you going to want and try making the go kart pratice on the 14th or should we just wait for the big day on the 21st? hey what do think about this? M.A.C. minibikeracing association of california? or NMA national minibike association? you and i start it make a little money as we go? also i got a proto type aluminum mini bike silencer from taiwan. and showed them some 3d sketchs of a frame set and they say lets just do a complete bike! we meet yesterday and i,ll probally meet in another week? i wish you were near by so i could show you this stuff to discuss it?! you want me to get wyatt to send you some pictures?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…