Recent content by wyody

1. wyody

Velodrome

funday race Hi Dave! I had to work, but it look really fun:) maybe abit too much water for the minibikes?
  2. wyody

Velodrome

That was my first minibike race ever on a stock anza framed Tek 6.5hp motor with a tav and I finished 4th place! It was really fun! too bad it couldn't happen again.
  3. wyody

West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

They have a brake-less class for the big bikes and they seem to do okay, so go for RPM!
  4. wyody

1/8 of a mile. http://www.industryracing.com/schedule.html
  5. wyody

Rupp engine Oh yeah that's right!
  6. wyody

TT race Hi Havasu Dave, that was us a couple years ago, out at a speedway track that is now called Pirate Raceway. And that was me leading on my mildly built old Rupp that I sold to Big Al , but I sold it to Big Al with a stock motor in it. We started mounting stock motors to try and get a...
  7. wyody

minibike/minicycle dirt racing

racing Hello Scumbag! thats so funny saying or calling you that lol no offense lol! But any ways try to get a hold of Robb aka RPM on here, he is helping to get some racing together with others out at the speedway track in the city of industry:)
  8. wyody

dirt track racing Hello you all, it looks like RPM and George responded back to this post, by telling me they have already thought about bringing back the dirt track racing also, so there's my answer, very cool now I just need to save up to build some thing fast enough for the vintage minibike...
  9. wyody

I,ll be there for support at least lol! I just got back to work, and not making even half what had made at my last job, so all I have right now is a 1974 kawasaki 90cc minicycle. But as soon as we recover around here abit I,ll start saving for another minibike race bike:)
  10. wyody

This is what I was thinking, WOW! I just thought about all you guys and how much fun it was a few years ago:) So thats why I posted on here about getting any one interested, and then RPM and George PMed that they were already thinking the same thing:))) very cool, but now I just need a minibike...
  11. wyody

Any one up to racing vintage minibikes and vintage minicycles in the dirt again? flat track? TT? vintage mx/tracks? in SoCal.
  12. wyody

hey you old butt whisker, how was your x-mas?

hey you old butt whisker, how was your x-mas?
  13. wyody

what do you ride? we use to live near that museum years ago it was fun with the kids.

what do you ride? we use to live near that museum years ago it was fun with the kids.
  14. wyody

hello jim, where abouts in torrance do you live? I live in torrance also.

hello jim, where abouts in torrance do you live? I live in torrance also.