Recent content by X"N

1. X

301cc Predator 8hp - Put one on my doodle bug & engine info inside

Got any pictures on what you did to the TC back plate to fit?
  2. X

Nova II with a lighing coil

thanks
  3. X

Nova II with a lighing coil

Can you use the Nova II with a lighting flywheel? If so I'm guessing you have to wire it in line with the points still (Basically use the points as a trigger for the nova?
  4. X

ID and engine help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. X

ID and engine help

I picked up a Super Bronc that someone did a mild resto on. First off they painted the engine and it looks like the ID plate is gone from the Fan cover. Is there any casting numbers or something to help me ID this engine? I was told it is an 8hp. I pulled off the flywheel it had a part number of...
  6. X

Is there any aftermarket Predator 301cc exhaust available?

I'm looking for something that goes straight out the exhaust port. Not sure if the exhaust would be the same on the 212 cc engines or something else. The picture below is the port on the engine and the drawing is approximate. Note the exhaust port is offset to the rear of the motor or towards...
  7. X

Torque converter mounting

Any idea where I can buy a drilled cover? FYI the number on the fan shroud is 190402-0992-02-78092812 if that matters.
  8. X

Torque converter mounting

I have a 8hp Briggs from a snowblower I'd like to use for a project I'm working on. The motor case does not have mounting hole bosses cast in it to mount the torque converter. Anyone see a problem with drilling and lock nutting the bolts thru the case? I'm hoping there is clearance inside
  9. X

New guy with a what is it

Awesome guys thanks much :thumbsup: I'll be sure to post up a build thread when we get rolling on it next month. (have to finish the kitchen remodel first :doah:)
  10. X

New guy with a what is it

Hey all I picked this up for my son. We plan to rebuild it over the winter. I think its a 1969 Rupp Digger but I've never seen any pictures with 10" spoked rims. Like this has. Do I have something else or did someone just swap the wheels?