Recent content by xr7gt

1. xr7gt

Rack em and Stack em

Very cool. Nice collection!
  2. xr7gt

Arctic Cat Ramrod

I tinkered a little bit today. It runs! The po drained the tank and ran it out of gas a couple of years ago. I sprayed a bit of starting fluid and voila were cooking with gas. Lights work etc. I cleaned it up a little more.
  3. xr7gt

Arctic Cat Ramrod

Thanks guys. I bought it from the original owner's grandson. I dig pull start 2 stroke kawasaki engine. I'm going to clean it up....when it isn't so cold here in Northern Utah
  4. xr7gt

Arctic Cat Ramrod

I.picked this up today. I haven't seen many Arctic Cats around.
  5. xr7gt

Joe's Minibike Reunion SoCal October 14,2023

8 mpg from Ogden Utah at Nearly $6 a gallon outside of Utah! I used to say there was more to life than gas mileage. Not sure anymore! Ha ha
  6. xr7gt

Joe's Minibike Reunion SoCal October 14,2023

We were there and it was great. Perfect weather and a lot of mini bikes. Got to see some people I knew from OldMiniBikes and met a lot of new people.
  7. xr7gt

Kawasaki Coyote

I picked up this little guy on my way home from work yesterday. This is the 1st one I have seen in person. Appears to be pretty complete.
  8. xr7gt

wow...one owner Heald in central florida

Very nice indeed
  9. xr7gt

Reasonable kart

That's a Simplex Challenger from 1960-61
  10. xr7gt

Boonie front wheel

bump
  11. xr7gt

Identify minibike

Wow! That's great, I have never heard nor seen that model before
  12. xr7gt

coolest mini bikes???

I've got to say the Powell Challenger is the wildest ride out of the mini bikes I own. My favorite all around has got to be the Tote Gote model 500 or Mini Gote If I were to choose an unobtanium model, I think The Big Bear Scrambler would be on the top of the list.
  13. xr7gt

Mini Bikes in your house?

This is great. Thanks for all of the replies. I was worried about the gas in the tank because our water heater is in the basement as well. I have drained it and its been in the garage with the cap off for a few months I plan on putting the engine back on...eventually.
  14. xr7gt

Mini Bikes in your house?

I have a lot of them actually more than I can remember. A bunch are in out buildings on my property and several in my garage. I am sure I am not alone, but does anyone else have a mini bike you keep in your house? I have a Bonanza in my basement office. My friend David restored this BC model...
  15. xr7gt

2 Cats a G Pinto? And a Nova.

Price is FERM! ha ha