Recent content by Zapp

1. Z

Muskin 400x brake

Hi all... I have Muskin 400x that I am piecing back together. I'm looking for a brake caliper that will fit the original bracket that is on the bike. I'm honestly not too worried about original parts, just want it to fit and work right. I've seen a couple 'universal' calipers on line but hard to...
  2. Z

Predator throttle

That's good infonto know... Guess I will keep my $40 and spend it else where. Anyone have any advice on the brake caliper? I want to get one ordered up but unsure which one to take a chance on....???? Thanks all again...!!
  3. Z

Predator throttle

Hi all... A question for those more versed than myself- I've got a muskin 400x that I'm going to put a 6.5 HP Predator engine into. I've looked around the web and found a couple sites that have throttle linkage assy designed for that motor. It looks like a good idea to me but wondering if really...
  4. Z

Help!! First time build!!

Thanks for that great info!!! Much appreciated!! II think I'm gonna put the Predator in while I rebuild the BnS. I want to add the disc brake back on. Any suggestions on the type or brand or ...??? I've done some looking online and found a couple universal calipers. The bike has the original...
  5. Z

Figured out the pics....... Beauty isn't it!!! :)
  6. Z

Alrighty.... here is some up dated info on the bike - the frame measures approx. 17"h x 34"l not including the forks. The tires are 4-10/3.50-6 with 7" wheels ( I think) Ive gone over the bike and there are no badges or markings, so still have no idea of make or model. I would like to have some...
  7. First Time Mini Bike 3

First Time Mini Bike 3

8. First TIme Mini Bike 2

First TIme Mini Bike 2

9. First TIme Mini Bike 1

First TIme Mini Bike 1

10. Z

Ok. I will post pics and more info as soon as I can. Bike looks very similar to the one you have showing!!
  11. Z

Hi all!! I'm a first time mini bike builder and could use some advice. I'm not sure the model of the bike yet, haven't had a chance to dig into it yet. I am collecting some parts. The bike has a 3 HP Briggs n Stratton on it currently but I picked up a new HF 6.5 HP predator. Any suggestions on...