Just bought What frame is this? Has Bonanza fork?

Hello fellow members, just picked it up locally from an ad. Basically bought it for the Badge, forks and fenders however wondering what is that frame? if this was all one piece at one time I'll restore it.. it has the mounts for the fenders could they possibly have come on this thing? Looks like it has a factory style scrub brake on the frame, Screenshot_2018-11-19-17-03-32.png just don't know what Factory LOL. anybody got any ideas or old ad or own one? As always, thanks in advance. Mark Screenshot_2018-11-19-17-02-50.png Screenshot_2018-11-19-17-03-23.png Screenshot_2018-11-19-17-03-19.png

markus

Thanks Markus....
I just wasn't sure. But now that I look at the front seat Mount I see that someone has stretched the frame. Did fenders come with the kit 500 or BC 1000? I'm glad that they are still in one piece. Mark
No, but they could be bought easy enough. If you have a heavy enough vehicle you may be able to get the frame back into shape, that one is pretty extreme though. I used one of my trucks to squash my Mickey Thompson mini bike back into shape that was raised to fit a bigger engine in at one time.

It came out alright, it did tear a little at the welded seam under the seat, so I had a little weld work to do....but that bike needed alot of that all over the place. It came out alright

Hey thanks for the great idea. I'll give it a try with a vehicle like in the pic. Luckily it's a very old frame even though it's a bonanza so if I goof it up it'll be a good learning experience. By the way that Mickey Thompson is really great, it turned out better than alright , it turned out beautiful. Nice job Phx