What bike is it?

Hey All,
Thrilled I found you - great resourse! Can anyone help identify this find for me? Been scouring Google with only one pic really similar and it was misidentified.
Please ignore the welded on Shriner foot, things. Not pegs but like clown shoe steps - cuttin those off!
Thank you for any help in narrowing this down -

Attachments

capguncowboy

Trailhorse, not sure what model, but the 4" wheels were usually on the lower end models. The forks are a better indicator, but those have been quite edited

It was made by General Appliance out of Omaha, Nebraska. They produced the Trail Horse and Trail Blazer. There were also bikes that were rebadged and sold through stores like Montgomery Ward, Gamble Aldens and Western Auto. Those look like 6 inch steel wheels. Again, the handle bars have been hacked so much it's hard to say wether it's a Trail Horse or Trail Blazer.

Thank you again for all the help. Yea the Shriner really did a job on it but...now to plan out my attack on it. I'm not such a purest that I need it to go back 100% factory, just want something to tool around the neighborhood. Now finding all kinds of info - just needed a point in the right direction. You guys are awesome!!

Thank you again for all the help. Yea the Shriner really did a job on it but...now to plan out my attack on it. I'm not such a purest that I need it to go back 100% factory, just want something to tool around the neighborhood. Now finding all kinds of info - just needed a point in the right direction. You guys are awesome!!
Good folks here, nice bike. Nice foot rests, I have some prototype rests like those for some future Clown Team bike builds. When you wear clown shoes, you need that full-sized support. It helps keep your shoes away from the ground and front tire when turning.