My uncles old minibike

I thought this was a bonanza cr400, but the frame is slightly different. There appears to be no drum brake, but some form of mount above the rear wheel. What is it?

I think it maybe be the trail horse gto 1370, but the foot pegs don’t fold, and the 1370 didn’t come with chrome bars. At least not in the one ad I could find.

Trail Horse E Z Rider. The exhaust goes to the rear. It rests on the bar and clamps to it. The exhaust then turns up at the same angle as the sissy bar. There is a pic of mine in the media section. Can't remember the model numbers, but they made 3 versions: rigid fork, internal spring fork, and side spring fork. Not many around.

Trail Horse E Z Rider. The exhaust goes to the rear. It rests on the bar and clamps to it. The exhaust then turns up at the same angle as the sissy bar. There is a pic of mine in the media section. Can't remember the model numbers, but they made 3 versions: rigid fork, internal spring fork, and side spring fork. Not many around.
Here's an old post where Mr. DeBuse explains some history. Also a couple of brochure photos in the thread.

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/trail-horse-gto.22805/#post-153831