Studemane and Davis are smart alecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two act like hall monitors in high school. Always looking for grammar slips and acting like your primadonnas. Both of you are little men who can not back up anything in person. I'm sick of your immature messages and your both idiots. If you would like to comment in person ,I'd be happy to do that. ...
Your both idiots. Phxminiguy52

Davis

Well just cuz we don’t take hardcore selfies of ourselves for our avatars doesn’t mean we’re not cool! God dam that little rib got you that bent? That was all in fun.

Well just cuz we don’t take hardcore selfies of ourselves for our avatars doesn’t mean we’re not cool! God dam that little rib got you that bent? That was all in fun.
You two guys are both big in your own mind and act like big shots on OldMiniBikes. No one Appreciates your smart alec comments. Its about time someone called you out. Mark

Fun for you. Not for the guy just trying to let folks know it s no longer available. I've Already put Studeman in his place. Maybe you can shut up now. If you dont like my pic that's to bad . Mark.

Fun for you. Not for the guy just trying to let folks know it s no longer available. I've Already put Studeman in his place. Maybe you can shut up now. If you dont like my pic that's to bad . Mark.
Mark, I’m so glad you “put me in my place” lol... a new thread just to rant about me and @Davis ? Now who’s being childish?
Just let it go..and by the way you spelled my username wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.