Beware of Rachel Mierop on Ebay

I have watched them bid Rupp items up over the past few months. Looks like they got stuck with the Roadster and then backed out of it. I wish EBAY would do something about people like them.
I just checked....one their feedback record, they have NO negatives for the last 12 months....and they have nothing to sell, which is one way too pay back people that do you wrong.

capguncowboy

EBay is buyer friendly. Screw the seller if there is a dispute.
I've noticed that as well. I had a nonpaying bidder back a couple of months ago. I never heard back from them. I disputed it with Ebay and they refunded the final value fee 30 days after the auction ended. However, I couldn't leave negative feedback for the buyer. It was positive feedback or open a claim with Ebay. WTF? Why not let the seller leave negative feedback for a deadbeat bidder?

Last edited:

maverick1

Yep, and I do not understand ebay's lean to the buyer when the seller is paying the fee. My son did tell me today that PayPal was sued for tying up sellers funds and lost based on the theory that when you buy from a store they are not required to escrow funds until the buyer is completely satisfied. eBay and PayPal are too close for me. Now I understand the reference " Fleabay". Got a little off subject.

I see on the seller page there are no bid retractions listed for the last 12 months...Evidently, why retract a bid if you are not planning on paying for it? Ebay should have a way to leave - feedback for a winning buyer that backs out of a deal

I am a really good buyer, most sellers are too but I have run across some doozies.
I recently had a guy take down an auction and then I asked about it, since I really wanted the item. He says yeah hold on it will be relisted shortly.
Then messages me - it's back up! And then I bid on it.
Says the seller isn't accepting bids from me. lol wut?
I had my buddy win it for me - but still, wtf is up with that?

And the guy who sold a blockzilla motor, charged me like $75 shipping and then just put it in a box with nothing and sent it - by pack mule it looked like. When the mail guy handed it to me it was like a bean bag chair with blown out sides and corners bolts falling out everything scratched to heck.

I was like yeah no way am I paying for this I want a full refund. So I crate it up properly with lots of wood and screws plus a super beefy box (heavy package) and ship it back to him, and it was cheaper than what he charged me to send it in an empty box!
And then he tried to make me eat the shipping, said that he offered no returns, I mean are these people for real?

capguncowboy

I just wanted to update that I got a message from Ebay user mcar1956 today claiming to be Rachel Mierop.

She said she has never had anything to do with mini bikes and to delete this thread. I told her I can't delete the thread and she got mad and said some choice words. I'm not sure if it's the same person or not, but they clearly fit the profile.

Here's a delightful screenshot. People are stupid.

Capture.JPG

olddog

This all sounds like the guy who was always posting wanted ads on the forum. Saying he would pay top dollar for a RuppTt500 and I think a trike also. I do believe he was from Boulder Colorado. They smoke too much weed out there. Lol.
I remember that guy....same old story, he'll pay top dollar...I think he was a DJ or something as well....

I just wanted to update that I got a message from Ebay user mcar1956 today claiming to be Rachel Mierop.

She said she has never had anything to do with mini bikes and to delete this thread. I told her I can't delete the thread and she got mad and said some choice words. I'm not sure if it's the same person or not, but they clearly fit the profile.

Here's a delightful screenshot. People are stupid.

View attachment 264541
Andy, I'd print that and frame it LOL! every time i look at that I laugh..:D