Need a set of wheels

Anyone able to ID these wheels or have a set they're willin to part with? Perhaps where to find/look for them? I hv'nt seen any that look like these online. I may have to totally upgrade the wheels and that's proving to be a challenge just to find them available in a timely manner...
Thank you,
Mark

Attachments

Capguncowboy Thank you sir:
That's why i love this site, people are willing to help so generously and freely...

All Rick had left was the front wheel, it'll be showing up in my neck of the woods soon-ish.

Looking at what's 4 sale found the rear wheel lurking in the shadows of another 4sale post from MotorHeadToys. I hit Dan up (way stand up kinda guy) and scored the rear wheel as well! How cool is that.:cool:
Tkx again,
Mark

capguncowboy

Capguncowboy Thank you sir:
That's why i love this site, people are willing to help so generously and freely...

All Rick had left was the front wheel, it'll be showing up in my neck of the woods soon-ish.

Looking at what's 4 sale found the rear wheel lurking in the shadows of another 4sale post from MotorHeadToys. I hit Dan up (way stand up kinda guy) and scored the rear wheel as well! How cool is that.:cool:
Tkx again,
Mark
That's awesome! I'm glad you were able to find what you needed :)