Bunch of old minibike engines for sale!

Briggs 3 hp flathead 3/4 shaft with bowl style carb with tank $20, Kawasaki 3.6hp flathead with tank $20, old bigblock flatheadTecumseh 8hp new carb $40, Tecumseh hs4hp $20, Honda g200 flathead with tank $20, Tecumseh powersport 5hp big cat engine $40, Tecumseh 7hp bigblock flathead $40. Briggs flathead 8hp nice engine $40. Take them all for $180! Located in Pinconning Michigan. Come pick them up, I really don't want to ship them. Text me at 989seven5one449two if interested

I used to live up in the e tawas/oscoda area as a teen back in the late 80's/early 90's. I haven't been back since about 96 or so when I took my wife up there to meet old friends. My wife had never been there, so me bein me, I told her they have a cheese factory that lets you hand feed trained mice in the store lol All she talked about the whole trip up there was seein the mouse house, when she saw the giant mouse out front she started to really get giddy. when we walked inside she started to scan around for the trained mice ready for their cheese handouts. The best part was when she asked the counter person where they were LOL Man I miss when she was gullible like that lol and trust me, I know i'm goin straight to hell for this sort of stuff and her lol

Last edited:
I used to live up in the e tawas/oscoda area as a teen back in the late 80's/early 90's. I haven't been back since about 96 or so when I took my wife up there to meet old friends. My wife had never been there, so me bein me, I told her they have a cheese factory that lets you hand feed trained mice in the store lol All she talked about the whole trip up there was seein the mouse house, when she saw the giant mouse out front she started to really get giddy. when we walked inside she started to scan around for the trained mice ready for their cheese handouts. The best part was when she asked the counter person where they were LOL Man I miss when she was gullible like that lol and trust me, I know i'm goin straight to hell for this sort fo stuff and her lol
Hahha that is hilarious! The cheese is still good here!

Hahha that is hilarious! The cheese is still good here!
I'm on their site now about to order a ready to go heart attack lol I'm cravin some smoked whitefish ,the swede in me is about to explode if I don't get any. Glad I saw your post, brought back some good memories and some serious food cravins lol good luck with the sale, some desireable engines at dirt cheap prices. they should sell fast.

I'm on their site now about to order a ready to go heart attack lol I'm cravin some smoked whitefish ,the swede in me is about to explode if I don't get any. Glad I saw your post, brought back some good memories and some serious food cravins lol good luck with the sale, some desireable engines at dirt cheap prices. they should sell fast.
Whites fishery in Pinconning has alot of good mail order fish available. Somewhat pricey but high quality. Everything comes right out of the bay a few miles away from the mouse house. https://whytesfishery.com/collections/frontpage it's my buddy's wife's family, they have had the business for many years. Good people and high quality. Checkem out. I also know the wilson cheese people(I think that's what your calling the mouse house) nice people and good stuff. Wilson's cheese is has excellent quality also.

Whites fishery in Pinconning has alot of good mail order fish available. Somewhat pricey but high quality. Everything comes right out of the bay a few miles away from the mouse house. https://whytesfishery.com/collections/frontpage it's my buddy's wife's family, they have had the business for many years. Good people and high quality. Checkem out. I also know the wilson cheese people(I think that's what your calling the mouse house) nice people and good stuff. Wilson's cheese is has excellent quality also.
probably so, was their store right on us 23? I'll check your friends site out as well, i like the sounds of fresh from the bay.

*Thanks on the heads up on your friends place too, just ordered a couple whole smoked whitefish and a few pounds of smoked salmon.

Last edited: