How about the Brakes?

They don’t build brakes for 50 plus MPH mini bikes . You want good brakes build them your self . Both of mine run disks front and back . You want die run that 60s era junk brakes made for 20mph mini bikes .
My Hodaka powered Bonanza stops good with the OE Bendix brake. Azusa Brakes are Junk. You built your Own Brakes ? Awesome, you are obviously a good Machinist and Fabricator!

Fourtogo

My Hodaka powered Bonanza stops good with the OE Bendix brake. Azusa Brakes are Junk. You built your Own Brakes ? Awesome, you are obviously a good Machinist and Fabricator!
The Bonanza is closer too a mini cycle than a mini bike brake wise . I am not a machinist but I know my way around a lathe . Fabricator I can identify with that , I have a Tig welder i am good with that too. I am just trying get people realize stopping is a big priority on the other side of going fast .

Attachments

desert rat

The Bonanza is closer too a mini cycle than a mini bike brake wise . I am not a machinist but I know my way around a lathe . Fabricator I can identify with that , I have a Tig welder i am good with that too. I am just trying get people realize stopping is a big priority on the other side of going fast .
Your from the area I am, IF you run the 2 to the desert you know the first thing you up grade is the ability to stop right now. I run EBC's with yellow stuff on everything and better rubber.