Bonanza ace 100 prototype (never sold to the public) minibikes with front and rear foot brake.

I finally decided to reveal these bikes to the General public these are the bikes you may have seen in some of the old Ads. Here is the set of Bonanza prototype/test minibikes that were never sold to the public. Bonanza enthusiast around the world probably wondered where these minibikes were or did they still exist, yes they do exist and they are for your viewing pleasure I hope you enjoy them tell what you think. image.png

Wbcor

I’ll second the “wow”!
Let’s hear the back story. This is nice motivation to keep plugging away on my BC1300 restoration.

Wbcor

For me, Bonanza is kind of an amazing and interesting story. One of the leaders of a major trend and had many successful years and then boom - nothing. A friend and member here said; “well, it was Honda that wiped-out Bonanza and the others. I guess so, but seems sad that we kind of got wiped-out.

For me, Bonanza is kind of an amazing and interesting story. One of the leaders of a major trend and had many successful years and then boom - nothing. A friend and member here said; “well, it was Honda that wiped-out Bonanza and the others. I guess so, but seems sad that we kind of got wiped-out.
this is true, the ct-70 and other hondas killed the minibike. a real shifter bike fir low dollars.

So what’s so special or different about them to a non Bonanza geek? Where is the proof that these are ”the ones”? How do we know they aren’t clones? Just sayin’..... playing devils advocate

I just wanted to say thanks to most of the guys and gals here on the forums for all of your kind words and comments. I don't post much here on the forums any more because time doesn't permit it and the one or four idiots/clowns who live on the forums that always have negative things to say about items they have no information about are can't acquire, build or afford. I would say get a life clowns!!! Oops I did, but this is your life,Sad. And for your info it's not Bonanza geek it's Bonanza guru to you. Instead of being the devils advocate how about being GODS advocate.

I just wanted to say thanks to most of the guys and gals here on the forums for all of your kind words and comments. I don't post much here on the forums any more because time doesn't permit it and the one or four idiots/clowns who live on the forums that always have negative things to say about items they have no information about are can't acquire, build or afford. I would say get a life clowns!!! Oops I did, but this is your life,Sad. And for your info it's not Bonanza geek it's Bonanza guru to you. Instead of being the devils advocate how about being GODS advocate.
‘Because there is no god... just like they say pics or it didn‘t happen. So like god, you have no proof of what you are claiming... Thought so.