Any idea on these two?

jspbtown

I have been watching a couple of minibikes for sale locally and have no idea what they might be. Any ideas?

Not sure I am going to buy them as I think they are currently overpriced but who knows...my Scrambler is almost done minibikes.jpg

There rear wheel on the Yellow one is from a Sensation ... Frame might be as well ... The other looks like some kind of Rupp ... Don’t know much about those Rupps

jspbtown

Well I picked them both up. I looked at pics from the "Sensation" line and nothing seemed to match up. The red one doesn't look like any Rupp I could find.

Maybe if I take more pictures?

Maybe the yellow one is a severely raked Fimco...they had some sort of relationship with Sensation (even if just a parts customer). And some of their frames were similarly shaped.

The rear axle hanger is similar to an Arco, but the frame seems longer.

The 10 inch wheeled one, I don't know.

jspbtown

Well the yellow one does in fact have a rear Sensation Wheel I think its just something that was cobbled together as there are some real funky welds at the neck.

Thats OK...I will make it into something... :)

jspbtown

I think you nailed it. The yellow one looks like a Sensation back half and a Powerdyne front fork that has been significantly modified. We will have to figure out what to do with that one.

And I think you are again correct with the Fox Sundowner. Will need to take a closer look. Its got a weird motor in it. It has a shroud and pull start like a Tecumseh or B&S but the cylinder looks far different. To be honest I haven't taken a close look at it yet

I think you nailed it. The yellow one looks like a Sensation back half and a Powerdyne front fork that has been significantly modified. We will have to figure out what to do with that one.

And I think you are again correct with the Fox Sundowner. Will need to take a closer look. Its got a weird motor in it. It has a shroud and pull start like a Tecumseh or B&S but the cylinder looks far different. To be honest I haven't taken a close look at it yet
Just a Sensation rear wheel. the frame is a Powerdyne.

So the frame is a Powerdyne that someone grafted a chopper front onto?

The only motor I got was the one that came with the Sundowner. The other ones really didn't interest me. I have two HS50 motors and a HS40 that I can choose from for the two bikes

So the frame is a Powerdyne that someone grafted a chopper front onto?

The only motor I got was the one that came with the Sundowner. The other ones really didn't interest me. I have two HS50 motors and a HS40 that I can choose from for the two bikes
It's a Powerdyne with a modified neck and forks. They probably lengthened the original forks

Thats a Robin motor from a Jacobsen Greens Mower. Screenshot_20221018-095819_Chrome.jpg