Flexo and Go Kart cycle

Broke Joke

Found these two that have been together for many years, so I could not split them up, they had to come home as a pair! Also brought home a couple ruff Tacos too. They have all been modified or welded on but they are perfect in my eyes! Big Thank you to Thomas for selling!

Attachments

Addicted 2 Minis

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!. Those are some nice finds for sure, ClassicKartShop has your Scramble fork decals http://www.classickartshop.com/products/misc-parts/ , I just sold your rear tire... sorry!. It's a shame someone cut and raised that GKC frame for that Clinton 4 smoker :(. I happen to know a guy who can fix it for you, by fix, I mean take it off your hands so you don't have to worry about it, Lol.

Found these two that have been together for many years, so I could not split them up, they had to come home as a pair! Also brought home a couple ruff Tacos too. They have all been modified or welded on but they are perfect in my eyes! Big Thank you to Thomas for selling!
Can you tell me what the width
can you tell me what the width of the lower frame is at the engine mount?