General Mini Bike tire

Once again, please refrain from the "BS" in the classified sections. No "opinions" need to be expressed within these threads. Please do not post unless you have something that pertains to the ad itself. BS ads being deleted. Again, the rationale for this rule is that ads get bumped up to the top every time there is a comment, germane or not.

Oldyellow

The 2 older ones are pretty crusty, I wouldn't use them on a rider but if you're going for originality on a display bike, I'll send them both to you for the cost of shipping.
That’s awful generous and I don’t want to sound ungrateful. This bike wouldn’t get ridden for at least 10 to 12 years. Heck I could be gone by then. I’d like to leave it to my grandkids in as good as new or as close as possible.. any chance you’d sell a couple good ones? Even if not your bad ones sure look a lot better then whats on ebay right now.

That’s awful generous and I don’t want to sound ungrateful. This bike wouldn’t get ridden for at least 10 to 12 years. Heck I could be gone by then. I’d like to leave it to my grandkids in as good as new or as close as possible.. any chance you’d sell a couple good ones? Even if not your bad ones sure look a lot better then whats on ebay right now.
The other sets are going on my 2 70's that I'm restoring, yeah that one on ebay is probably crustier than mine but I think their intentions are the rims, not the tires. I'll keep my eye out for ya and if you change your mind and I still have them, give me a holler. Unfortunately your best bet is to find them on complete wheels, you may have to buy a wheel to get the tire and sell the rim. It seems a lot of people don't want the tires so if you see a complete one come up for sale, ask the seller if they'll just sell the tire.

Oldyellow

Thank you, I’ll keep looking but not for long two to three weeks and this bike should be ready to assemble. You may hear from me again
Best wishes
Rick

Oldyellow

Thank you, I’ll keep looking but not for long two to three weeks and this bike should be ready to assemble. You may hear from me again
Best wishes
Rick
The other sets are going on my 2 70's that I'm restoring, yeah that one on ebay is probably crustier than mine but I think their intentions are the rims, not the tires. I'll keep my eye out for ya and if you change your mind and I still have them, give me a holler. Unfortunately your best bet is to find them on complete wheels, you may have to buy a wheel to get the tire and sell the rim. It seems a lot of people don't want the tires so if you see a complete one come up for sale, ask the seller if they'll just sell the tire.[/QUOTE

Hi Tad. I started work on my 70 today and happened to notice a tube in one of the tires you sent me. I wasn’t expecting a new General tube and I’m wondering if you may have sent it inadvertently.