What are your thoughts about this bike? What is missing, what would be your concerns, price etc?

Well....values are not given here....but that one is waaaay over priced like mentioned in your other post. Those generally sell for 200-250....maybe a little more if it is all original with patina. So that would be a hard pass on that one...wait about a year and he will have it for 200.

Well....values are not given here....but that one is waaaay over priced like mentioned in your other post. Those generally sell for 200-250....maybe a little more if it is all original with patina. So that would be a hard pass on that one...wait about a year and he will have it for 200.
I appreciate your advice. Believe it or not, I spoke with the man that spurred the development of Sensation mini bikes and to who the bike was name. Mike didn't have his original and would like to have the bike again so now I'm in the search for 2 bikes. He gave me a little more info on the history and I'm going to type it up and have him edit it before I post but it was great to meet the man who at the age of 14 decided to make a mini bike of his own.

Lizardking

Worth is up to you and values cannot be given per forum rules. Sorry. If you have time to search every day then a great deal will come. Searching your area on Craigslist, offerup, fb market, ect will give you an idea of what bikes are selling for. Here in southern California any running or at least complete mini bike selling for 250-300 is a deal that doesn't last a complete day. Put an ad in the 'WANTED' section to get more eyes on your search. Good luck on your search and don't give up!

Lizardking

There's a lot of people that don't know what mini bike they own. That being said, don't just search for "Sensation" mini bikes. Have a picture of the bike handy to compare and search for mini bikes in general. If the bike is missing the important parts like correct clutch cover, fenders and wheels, then paying high $$$$ isn't worth it to me. I'll keep an eye out for the bike.

Last edited:
There's a lot of people that don't know what mini bike they own. That being said, don't just search for "Sensation" mini bikes. Have a picture of the bike handy to compare and search for mini bikes in general. If the bike is missing the important parts like correct clutch cover, fenders and wheels, then paying high $$$$ isn't worth it to me. I'll keep an eye out for the bike.
I really appreciate you keeping an eye out for the bike and for helping me understand the vintage bike market. I have done everything you have suggested to have available when I search for the bike. Although I don't know how rare or plentiful these are, I intend to keep looking until I am able to secure one. Thanks again for taking the time to write and provide your experience and wisdom.