Juggernaut CVT Experiences?

I have a Juggernaut on my stage 2 Predator 212cc (about 15 horsepower) and it has performed perfectly thus far. Recently GoPowerSports updated the description on the Juggernaut saying "Improved Reliability and Performance on high HP small block engines up to 15hp". I emailed them to double check if this was just a general guideline or a hard limit, since I know they recommend the Juggernaut with their Tillotson 225 kit which puts out over 17 horsepower. GoPowerSports told me that they (and I quote) "had guys that were putting it on 20+ hp engines and the stainless steel spyders were breaking on them, we have several out there that are on 15 – 18hp engines and holding up great, we used 15hp as a guideline". I believe them, since I've seen Juggernauts run on Tillotson 236cc engines with no problem (and they are certainly above 20 horsepower).

That being said, has anyone had issues with theirs? What's the most power you've seen or put through one yourself? Just trying to get an idea for how strong these things are. I'm assuming the Juggernaut can take basically what any small block can reasonably throw at it.

I've got one on my a 212 that's in the 17hp range. I'm not impressed with it nor have I had any issues. Glad I bought mine when they first came out and were cheaper.

A friend had one on a very similar build to my 212 (slightly different cam specs) and put the Comet driven back on it as he felt it performed better.