Fox Trail Tramp

Hi. Never posted before. Got a 69 Fox trail tramp. Looking for OEM foot peg rubber covers. I bought some a few years back for my 70 trail tramp. Any ideas?

copyman

Hi. Never posted before. Got a 69 Fox trail tramp. Looking for OEM foot peg rubber covers. I bought some a few years back for my 70 trail tramp. Any ideas?
I used Kawasaki boots for my 1970 trail tramp. A little pricey @ $30 each but were closest to the original and great quality rubber to last years. Used SS metal zip ties to secure DSCF0882.jpg DSCF0884.jpg

mustangfrank

I used Kawasaki boots for my 1970 trail tramp. A little pricey @ $30 each but were closest to the original and great quality rubber to last years. Used SS metal zip ties to secure View attachment 283024 View attachment 283025
So excited to show off your fork boots and you didn't read that he's asking about foot peg covers?

They do look good though, I like SS clamps when I can use them too.

copyman

So excited to show off your fork boots and you didn't read that he's asking about foot peg covers?

They do look good though, I like SS clamps when I can use them too.
Thanks
Ha-ha. How true, I read it so fast thinking I can finally share something I just had good success with. Went and took pictures just for the post. Well the original poster can see the foot peg covers I used as well. So not a total loss:)

Well, I was looking for fork boots as well. Thanks for the info. Your bike looks great. I'll post pics when finally done. Detailing the engine.

Ok, thanks for the info.
Got the fork boots you suggested. Fit great, used stainless steel zip ties. Look great. Picked up a parts bike, still waiting to receive it. Has original foot rubbers, 1st gear on Jack shaft and one caliper. Still looking for rear caliper.