New Old Stock Fox Foot Peg Rubbers

Brand New Old Stock, genuine Fox foot peg rubber set. Not reproduction!! Fits 7/8" bars. Perfect new condition, a little dusty from storage.

This is for the rubbers only. They are available "elsewhere" for over $38 bucks.

My price is $25 bucks shipped, paypal only please. I have several sets.

Are these right for a Trail Tramp? I have one I need to restore and it's missing the peg covers. If so let me know your PayPal address and I'll send money.
I believe so. I also have the correct matching grips @ $25 bucks a set, buy 'em both and I'll make you a deal. Didn't you need fenders for that bike also?

I believe so. I also have the correct matching grips @ $25 bucks a set, buy 'em both and I'll make you a deal. Didn't you need fenders for that bike also?
I already have original grips. My fenders have seen better days but I think I'm going to be best off fixing and reusing them. I don't think a full restoration is in the cards for this bike.

I am possibly interested in a rear fender (same as Street Scamp?) depending on the condition. Thanks, Neville