6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE WILL BE A 6TH ANNUAL MINI BIKE RIDING WEEKEND IN REDWOOD NY. LOOKING LIKE THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 8TH - 11TH. THIS IS A CAMPING/RIDING EVENT. PRIMITIVE CAMPING - "OUTHOUSES" WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE, HOTELS CLOSE BY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH TO CAMP. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW AS NEW INFO IS AVAILABLE. FEEL FREE TO POST ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS.

He will have his new and improved Coleman BT200. We did bigger tires and a torque converter. I took the advice given by all the pros at the event on my CT70 and did the top end along with a few other things. It starts up perfectly now and it will be there ready to go.

Took a ride around the Outer Loop on the buggy today. Froze my ass off but the trail is fast, just a dusting of snow. Then over the bridge and down South Woods Road, was a good ride. went all the way to Black Lake, it's going to be a good ride this September. Remember, bring GASOLINE, that stuff you dump in the GAS TANK so I don't have to tow your junk back!!!!

:D

took a spin around the outer loop and to the end of south woods road. the loop is perfect, south woods road
was puddles, mud and tree branches past the first asphalt section, a good ride indeed out to route 58 near
popes mills and parts north.

you should lobby for a clean up day to start getting your site ready for the fall. the bugs aren't bad, mostly dragon
flies and deer flies.

i will have the mighty kubota tractor there if anyone needs a hand moving stone, trees, etc. to clean up your campsite.

there is a Porta-Potty on site. camp over night and ride all you like! see you on the 6th!

Looking forward to attending for the first time!
mr joe - the clean up day is august 6th. its worth a trip to pick out and claim your campsite, clean it up, move rocks, stone, etc. i will be there with a tractor to assist, brown bonnie is supplying lunch. bring your minibikes to ride if you like. everybody is welcome.

BUG REPORT - Took a walk around the area and rode the trails Tuesday. Most of the biting bugs are pretty much gone. The deer flies are occasional and the small biting flies are gone so we should have pretty good conditions for this Saturdays' Clean Up Day. Jay will be serving lunch and I will be on the Mighty Kubota there to serve your camping area construction needs.

See you Saturday! :D