Wanted: CAT Hustler, Duster, Slingshot

bbiggs54

Sorry I was joking please except my apology. Good luck finding Cat mini bikes, especially cheap. Just keep looking on Facebook marketplace....every day. It will be difficult at best. There's a JC Penny Cat on eBay right now.....3k and it's missing the all elusive chain guard (it has a re-pop fiberglass one on it!)

@burnsman64 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

Be wary of new member posts, offering up something in your wanted ads.

Please don't hesitate to ask us all for references on anyone offering to sell you anything.
Good that someone is looking out for that stuff. I am new and this was the only place I found so far that new anything about these older bikes. Anyway I can prove it’s legit and now a scam I would be happy to

pomfish

Good that someone is looking out for that stuff. I am new and this was the only place I found so far that new anything about these older bikes. Anyway I can prove it’s legit and now a scam I would be happy to
Easy,
Take new multiple good quality pictures with a sign near the bike in the pictures that have todays date and your screen name.
This is what some other forums I am on require and it is a good idea.
We are just trying to protect the community as there have been some sharks in the waters.
Have at it and good luck to you with the sale.

Easy,
Take new multiple good quality pictures with a sign near the bike in the pictures that have todays date and your screen name.
This is what some other forums I am on require and it is a good idea.
We are just trying to protect the community as there have been some sharks in the waters.
Have at it and good luck to you with the sale.
Great advice. New to the forum thing so that definitely helps