Free Bonanza!!!!

Unfortunately, Joe did not get the Bonanza. When I arrived at Dar's Garage this morning, there were 3 others already waiting for Dar and all wanting that free Bonanza. The first in line, an older gent, was very adamant about getting the bike, no matter what. What a bummer... I called Joe and I gave him the unfortunate news. Perhaps I should have camped there over the weekend... Sorry Joe. Joe and I spoke on the phone at length this morning and Joe is a very nice guy.
-Doug

Unfortunately, Joe did not get the Bonanza. When I arrived at Dar's Garage this morning, there were 3 others already waiting for Dar and all wanting that free Bonanza. The first in line, an older gent, was very adamant about getting the bike, no matter what. What a bummer... I called Joe and I gave him the unfortunate news. Perhaps I should have camped there over the weekend... Sorry Joe. Joe and I spoke on the phone at length this morning and Joe is a very nice guy.
-Doug
No Worries Doug. It’s all part of this hobby. When I posted this ad, I was hoping an OldMiniBikes Member would get it. Thanks for trying and sharing your Mini Bike stories! TLJ