Cap'n kanuckles

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello! First off happy new year! Second, I was wondering if you still had some doodlebug long forks, a handlebar, and front and rear axles for the Baja doodlebug minibike? These are the parts I need. I was also wondering if the handlebars were ape hangars or not? Just let me know! Thanks!

-Davis
    Most of the parts I need are doodlebug. However the forks and handlebars I would like to look like an old school chopper style. As for the minibike, I first want to know the condition of the bike and how old it is. That way I can make an offer that will not be an insult. I hate low balling on offers but I want to make sure I offer the right price. If it is a new or fully restored bike then I am not sure I want it. If it is an older bike then I might consider it. I have a rough budget of $200 to spend on my project bike and to pay for another bike if needed. Let me know the condition. I really need the parts though. It is a pride things have if I know I can build something and get it working. Let me know though the age and condition of the bike. Pictures would help too. Thanks!

-Davis
    I received your pm that you have basically everything I need. I was wondering what your price for everything is. I do not need a sprocket but I still need the other things. I appreciate your help. Also, where do you live? I am trying to figure out if we can meet up or if I need to drive to you and how I can pay you. I do not own a paypal account. I have checking and an Amazon account though. I can set up a paypal account but I would need a day or so to figure it out. I live in Dubuque at the university of Dubuque. Either way I will do my best to see what I can do. Thanks!

-Davis
    Yea,I know I was right on that carb.I will sell the decal for $8.00,this is what I paid many years ago or them each,I will bring 2.I will see you at the show,thanks,Steve.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…