jimkemp

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just ran across the post about the 2022 calendars. Any left by chance? I will take one if so.

Thanks,

Doug
    Any word on delivery date of 2nd order of tees and hoodies?
    jimkemp
    jimkemp
    We talked it over , if by May 11 if i dont have enough im going to make the order big enough and will take the extras down to Windber mini bike reunion and set them up for sale , Thank you for being patient with us on this , we didnt forget you
    White Gas
    White Gas
    You're the BEST bud !!! Didn't think you forgot...just anxious i guess, specially with this return to hoodie weather we've had the last 2 wks or so. Appreciate you sir.
    jimkemp
    jimkemp
    Hoodie is on its way
    Jim, interested in ordering a zippered hoodie in large. Is there just one color, and if so, what is it? Can i send usps you a personal check or money order? If so, to what address?
    jimkemp
    jimkemp
    They all come in the same Gray color , a zippered hoodie is $45 and if you want it shipped to you thats $8 , you can send me a postal money order , i have an order going in in about 2 to 3 weeks , i have to have a minimum order for the printer do print the shirts , im almost there , i would need your name and address for the book so when i get them i know where to send it , Thanks for supporting our event
    Hi Jim, I was given your name by Felix Ortiz. I have a MTD minibike with a Honda GX200 replacement engine (photo below). I'd like to install an exhaust like the original MTD that runs under the seat (see second photo attached). I think it was really a chrome sleeve that the muffler plugged into. Is this something that you could fabricate? Drew Pallett (drewpallett@rogers.com)
    jimkemp
    jimkemp
    I still do exhaust pipes but i really havent done many that the bike isnt in the shop to build on , i have had to many people that didnt like the way it fit after i was done and wanted there money back because they said it didnt fit right , so i give them back there money and i lose on the pipe and the shipping so i really dont anymore unless the bike is on my bench , Sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…