X

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello all u minibikers. Just recently acquired a Tule-Trooper, is all complete and in the process of restoring. Wondering if anyone knows value and how readily salable they are, if you all know of someone interested please contact me. Thanks all
    Yes I have recently acquired two of them. ALL CRITICAL PARTS ARE THERE including seats, engnes and most of all the rear axles and differentials. One is missing the rear tires/wheels but that is easy and a carb. The engines both have compression.don't remember the brand of engine they have, they are air cooled and appear complete. they look like they would be a hoot if they worked. Initally I was going to get them running but noe I have aacquired a POlaris 4 teax thing and have decided to sell the Trisports. THere is a lot of good possibilities for these including restoration. I would take $600.00 for both as is where is. Which is about 40 miles south/west of Denver, Co, I am sure someone would be glad to find these.
    Sorry it took so long for a reply, i dont visit here to often, you can just unscrew the stock honda/clone boot from the wire, then strip the end leaving about a 1/2in of wire sticking out, put the terminal end on and either crimp it, or solder it. if you choos to crimp it you will fold the bare wire over the wires sheilding put the terminal on and crimp it.... either will work, not sure the number of wires inside, just twist them together like you would any other wire. if you have any other questions shoot me an email....sivalvedude@hotmail.com

Again sorry for the lagging response..... By the way ur mailbox is to full to leave a message that y i put it here......
    xspike77x
    Will your fenders fit my Fox #1138 Sprite? I could use both front & back to stem the mud issue. dandy lion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…