B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Just picked up a manco thunderbird yesterday and saw your blue one with the high handle bars on it. I want to replace mine with something similar. Do you know the approximate height/spread of them or where you picked them up? Thanks.
    When I received your private message, I tried to send one back. I couldn't send one back because you have to have 3 post to send a private message and I only have one post, yours. I tried to post it, but I 'm not sure that it worked. So I'm trying this again, I was a MR (Machinery Repairman) in the Navy. I live in Jacksonville, FL and I retired after 23 years. I'm currently going to school to be a guidance counselor.
    Bill,

I was a MR (Machinery Repairman) in the Navy. I live in Jacksonville, FL and I retired after 23 years. I'm currently going to school to be a Guidance Counselor. I couldn't let that 911 money go to waste.
    Bill, Do you do much riding around there? if so, next time I visit my sister I'll have to bring a mini or two. She lives over by the post office off of Creighton Rd.
    Bill do you know anything about tule troopers ? there is one going through a local auction here this evening and trying to get some info on it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…