markus

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Markus,Great looking bike.Is it still available? If so what part of Florida is it located? Frank, Flint12
    Hi Markus,
    Been looking for a Rupp Scrambler to restore, your is real nice, whats the botom dollar, I'm in WI and would have it shipped

Frank
    800-825-2957
    Hey Markus, I just bought a chrome sears mini just like yours. I was wondering if you can give me any info about it. What was it called?,what years were they made?, was the chrome model a promotion?, ect. ect. Thanks, Mark
    I searched "micro bike suitcase" on google and your thread was the only thing relevant that came up. I signed up to the oldminibikes forum so I could ask you what you thought of the bike at this point. I have the opportunity to purchase one with the original suitcase and manuals but I don't think it runs and the guy says the starter recoil is missing. As someone who knows first hand, would you say its possible to find parts for these bikes? I love the bike and have had it on my "wish list" since I saw one several years ago but don't want to buy one that doesn't run only to find that I can't get parts to make it run. I don't mean to bother you....you're just the only guy I can find to talk to. Thank you for your time.
    Hi there, seen the listing and what was left, I really need a dollorto carb for my bike. Do you have one or any for sale? Thanks for your help! ED
    hey! Can you Email me at joobsauce@aim.com? I'd like to get more details about the ignition setup on your RV125 if possible. I'm missing everything and have a 50,000V car ign coil laying around. -Sean
    Hi Markus, I have a premier bebe sitting in my garage for over a year. I'm finally going to dig into it and saw your idea about a different handlebar. Did you ever switch your bar out? My right one is a reweld job, so I gotta do something with it. Cheers
    hello marcus I m Andries from belgium. I m verry intresting in your honda z50a and I wood like to asc you if it's possible to send the bike to belgium and wath that will cost. And if you like to do this.

I hope to talk you soon

good by Andries
    Just wondered if you got the money order yet? And can you tell me what size chain the sproket is for? I might have to find another clutch and chain. Thanks, jonnybiker
    Markus, The check is in the mail.....or money order to be precise. Thanks again, I really appreciate it. Hopefully i have about enough to get this project togather for this kid. I still need to build a seat but that shouldnt be a big problem.take care, jonnybiker...By the way...Is the rear sproket a 41 or 35 chain size? Im thinking they were 41 but....I have been wrong before. thanks
    hello markus I have a new project I've benelli a hurricane 65cc 1971 and I have a problem with the system élecrique every piece in place on the engine ago 3 son black red and green and coil ago and 2 seats comutateur on the handlebars red black yellow blue grey you can you help m help .. my email it ticail@videotron.ca
    hello markus I have a new project I've benelli a hurricane 65cc 1971 and I have a problem with the system élecrique every piece in place on the engine ago 3 son black red and green and coil ago and 2 seats comutateur on the handlebars red black yellow blue grey you can you help m help .. ticail@videotron.ca
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…