Dragbikemini

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• will take the wheel...send your Paypal info, you can email me at

footloose1949@frontier.com

Frank
    want to apologize for my ignorance ahead of time. Never participated in any type of forum before but joined OldMiniBikes back in June. First time at actually having a conversation but I'll get it down. Rolf
    could you please email me @ gerald.logan@verizon.net about the engine you are bringing to Syracuse. thanks.
    Also the tires do flex and warp from torque, not cornering. When I launch it vibrates from the tire wrapping up like a slick
    It was a kit I bought from Bad Dog. Like a Asuza kit just much better. it's called a Bad Dog. He has a web site. It's a 6 hole Douglas type wheel. 2 piece. I think there called Vanz. It does use special hubs. Go to parts for sale and I think a member had 4 used just like my front wheel. I will bump it if they are still avail.
    Man I need some help. I've been searching and can't find the front wheel and tire you run on the front of your drag bike. Also I read somewhere about using kart slicks and the sidewalls flexing under cornering and causing the sprocket to make contact with the ground. Is there a stiffer rear slick you run or just a regular kart tire? Any help is appreciated. Thanks man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…