C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Chaz, I am very sorry not to see your message until now. I don't get these visitor messages. No pop ups. Never knew you posted it. I sent you a PM. Not sure they are working for me, though. Thanks!
    Tecumseh HS50 is a good engine... nice pics! Do you know if this engine has dual bearings? Do you know the model of your Craftsman chipper shredder? If possible, could you either post or email me pics of chipper/shredder?
    Almost evey Honda G100 part fits the clone-but be sure the G100 stuff is for a 97cc G100 as they also made a smaller displacement one years ago. The DB30 has a sub standard arrestor that can not be cleaned by removal-it is also too big a mesh so no cloging but not up to par if you ride in fire country. I have a Polaris arrestor that I'm making a custom exhaust to fit so I can pass Forest Service inspection-the stock arrestor passed California DMV inspection but they only require an arrestor-no standards for how good a one. The Forest Service requiers that it be one of the arrestors in there book of approved arrestors-must match the drawing and have the same ID marks as one of the ones in their book.
    Hello Will, I live in Dallas, TX, but have family in Hiddenite, NC. Unfortunately, you're approx 200 miles away, so too for them to p/up.

Another possibility, I may come out there on a camping trip. Wife and I were out there 2 years ago, did Great Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park, etc and had a great time. Maybe time to go again.

Sorry about your bad weather, pretty scary, we have that around here from time to time, very bad.

Thanks, Charles
    murray track 2 minibike..

if you are still interested in it i am in roseboro nc 28382, but i can meet you in fayetteville nc right off I95 exit 52A ..

send me your phone number ill call you asap ??....

send me a Private Message thanks will
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…