Search results

1. Biffmini

What’s out there for replacement tires?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHENG-SHIN-Trail-Tire-and-Tube-410-350-6-8924-354-MINI-BIKE-GO-KART-PNEUMATIC-/263973593307?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  2. Biffmini

What’s out there for replacement tires?

I would go with 4 ply cheng shin
  3. Biffmini

Trail horse gto 1400

I have an extra black kill switch decal if you want to go with the black one.
  4. Biffmini

Trail horse gto 1400

Looking very nice!!! Love the shiny wheels & two speed set up.
  5. Biffmini

Since I have it apart..should I replace the coil?

I would stick with original! Never tried cheapo
  6. Biffmini

Another 2 speed question

Seems to me you have it right.
  7. Biffmini

Arco Brake Pad Replacement

I have some PM me
  8. Biffmini

My favorite chrome polish.

Good stuff!!
  9. Biffmini

Trail Horse Custom / MX 500

While I was dialing in the final drive. I had a clearance issue with the 10 tooth out sprocket. After a search I was able to find one with no clearance problems.
  10. Biffmini

https://youtube.com/shorts/OgAHYIenISs?feature=share
  11. Biffmini

I have tacked on the tensioner & reinstalled swing arm to confirm Placement. Alls good, works like a charm.
  12. Biffmini

I now have a working hydraulic front brake & cut out my mud guard out of black acrylic sheet. I'm now In the process of moving backwards, just when I thought I was done with the rear end. I've decided to add a chain tensioner to swing arm to make up for the run out in the rear wheel. I've...
  13. Biffmini

PZ20 on my 3hp

Make your own. Flanges aren't too tough to fab. I had a pro bend tube & weld 30% Then had it zinc plated.
  14. Biffmini

2-Speed clutch problem

30 w engine oil 1st to engage LG one way sprocket
  15. Biffmini

Speedway

Very Nice!!!!!
  16. Biffmini

Be careful....Lots of scammers

Another reason to support this forum! There's still a great pool of very honest & helpful folks. Im thankful for this forum & all the help I've received over the past several years.
  17. Biffmini

Be careful....Lots of scammers

SAD BUT TRUE You have to careful.....
  18. Biffmini

Wanted : K&H Caliper actuator pin

I'm missing one of the actuator pins for my aftermarket K&H style caliper I'm hoping someone has one they can spare. .312 x .855
  19. Biffmini

Hot Rod HS40-Powered Full Suspension Cat 250

Thanks for the tips!
  20. Biffmini

Hot Rod HS40-Powered Full Suspension Cat 250

Any chance you can help with spring source? I would like to Fab up a chain tensioner like yours. The same set up right side swingarm. I know it's been a while. My search for torsion spring is very overwhelming. Especially since I don't know exactly what what I'm after. Any help would greatly...