Search results

1. chipper

What is the Best sprocket combo for a db30 with stock predator 212 ?

As stated above the factory set up is good , It is the overall diameter of the tire that matters , there are speed calculators you can use , they factor in front sprocket , rear sprocket , rpms and rear tire diameter !
  2. chipper

What is the Best sprocket combo for a db30 with stock predator 212 ?

Best for what ? Need more info , type of riding , size of rear tire ? A million variants, the set up you have works for most
  3. chipper

Sears Bird JC Penney Reproduction scrub brake pads are available again

I'm sorry I offended you , $89 for a junk , I mean chunk of aluminum is absurd . Good luck with your sale , again I apologize.
  4. chipper

Need help

Can you not drive it down the road ?
  5. chipper

Looking for MTD ss300 chain guard

It isnt that hard to make one !
  6. chipper

Looking for MTD ss300 chain guard

Check out 2017 build off archives, you will see the one I restored. Chain guard is hard to find, the after market Azusa fenders that Hent sales are a near perfect match .
  7. chipper

Rascal Mini Bike Whoa!!!!

Evan Ruble is a great guy , not sure why you cant reach him ? also no one is knocking this guys build , simply stating facts that may help him in the future , the bike is cool as shit but he's going to have $1500 plus into something you cant get half of that back out of , look we've all done it...
  8. chipper

An RCF frame would be a much better purchase , far better quality .
  9. chipper

Johnny Law is coming for your MIni Bike

I grew up in Anaheim California, in the mid 70's ripping around on my Cat 250X I had the police chase me down many times , we had a big Baptist church behind my house , I could drive in the main entry ( cops on my ass) then take a hard right into a concrete area between the first 2 church...
  10. chipper

Bird Parts

Probably $30 to ship , its gotten costly
  11. chipper

$900 for a roller and now $1300 , I'm sorry but that is crazy in my opinion .
  12. chipper

Bonanza Comfort Mods

I'm glad they work well for .
  13. chipper

Bird Parts

If you look at the pics closely the Bird rear wheel has a hole on opposite side of sprocket, no idea why , it easily can be welded in and that's my plan if I ever use it for a restoration project , but for a rider the tube works fine . The sprocket is wore as it should be for its age. The front...
  14. chipper

Bird Parts

$40 plus shipping I'll send both
  15. chipper

Murray Track 2 info

if you want it to scoot put a Predator on it !
  16. chipper

Bonanza Comfort Mods

Same gauge metal , I had a fab shop make them reusing the original axle tube , the use sheet metal brake and almost perfectly replicated the originals , she handles wonderful and hauls the mail with the mild build hemi , runs great on 1/8 mile go kart track, DO IT , lol
  17. chipper

Bonanza Comfort Mods

That will be very weak , I dont recommend a modification like that.
  18. chipper

Bonanza Comfort Mods

I as well am 58 , I also like comfort
  19. chipper

Bonanza Comfort Mods

4.5" stretch , I replicated the original swingarm to keep it looking right
  20. chipper

wtb doodlebug minibike near alabama

Road trip , I'd meet part way ! I go to Talladega in October !