Search results

1. brown boonie

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

4 weeks and counting.
  2. brown boonie

I WANT TO PUT OUT A BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT COME TO THE CLEAN UP DAY. YOU ARE THE BEST.
  3. brown boonie

THAT WOULD BE GREAT, CUT FIREWOOD, WEED EAT, WHAT EVER. YOU HAVE BEEN TO ENOUGH CLEAN UP DAYS TO KNOW WHAT WE NEED. THANKS!
  4. brown boonie

Western New York Mini Bike Club Event

IM KICKED OFF ALSO, AND Jr IS TOO!
  5. brown boonie

PLANNING ON A WORK/CLEAN UP DAY AUGUST 6TH, WILL HAVE LUNCH THERE FOR THOSE WHO COME.
  6. brown boonie

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

YOU CAN MESSAGE JEFF ABOUT THE TRIKE. I BELIVE HE IS REFERENCING THREE WHEELERS SUCH AS HONDA BIG RED AND THE LIKES. T555, HEALD SUPER TRYKES, ETC HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY YEAR I HAVE GONE BUT BEST TO CHECK WITH HIM.
  7. brown boonie

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

chrisr - there is a typo error, it will be june 16-19th, 2022... EVENT IS ALWAYS ON FATHERS DAY WEEKEND.
  8. brown boonie

redwood registration, anyone wanting to donate any can send to PayPal geraldlogan@gmail.com to assist in the cost of porta poty for the summer, site cleanup costs, etc.
  9. brown boonie

Ducar??

BEST BET IS FIND A 194 OR SIMILAR WITH A LIGHTING COIL, SHOULD BE A DIRECT SWAP FROM WHAT I AM TOLD. GOING TO FIND OUT MYSELF IN A WEEK OR TWO WHEN I FIND TIME TO TEAR APART MY NEW HARBOR FREIGHT 224 FOR CAM SWAP.
  10. brown boonie

harbor freight 224 engine

has anybody tried to put a 212 hemi head on the new 224cc engine yet? if so, what mods did you have to do if any.
  11. brown boonie

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE WILL BE A 6TH ANNUAL MINI BIKE RIDING WEEKEND IN REDWOOD NY. LOOKING LIKE THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 8TH - 11TH. THIS IS A CAMPING/RIDING EVENT. PRIMITIVE CAMPING - "OUTHOUSES" WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE, HOTELS CLOSE BY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH TO CAMP. MORE...
  12. brown boonie

WANTED Heald Super Bronc / Heathkit Hilltopper Gas Tank

if toomanytoys doesn't have what you need, let me know. i have a couple "NOS" tanks.
  13. brown boonie

WANTED Heald Super Bronc / Heathkit Hilltopper Gas Tank

are you looking for a rider quality or do you need a "nos" quality? either way, they are not cheap from anyone if you can find one. i may be able to help/
  14. brown boonie

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

PHIL SAVED BY THE WOMEN, I WAS HAULED OUT BY NUMEROUS RIDERS. :)
  15. brown boonie

DO YOU WANY TO GET THE EGGS UP THER OR SHOULD I BUY THEM HERE.

DO YOU WANY TO GET THE EGGS UP THER OR SHOULD I BUY THEM HERE.
  16. brown boonie

as a reminder to those who are coming, we ask that you bring the beverages of your choice, we will have coffee there.
  17. brown boonie

yes, karen is in the tree line crew unless she finds something she likes better.
  18. brown boonie

looks like about 50 people are registered, ordering food this weeks end (labor day friday) last call if you plan on having food, let us know please.
  19. brown boonie

HAVE PLANS FOR SUNDAY, BUT WILL BE THERE SATURDAY.