Search results

1. Skipp

I need a lower/bottom

Handle bar mount for a steens alsport…. thanks!
  2. Skipp

Hs50

Ok cleaning out the old to bring in the new….up for sale here is a 1976, I believe, hs50…6282 rod, 18lb springs, 245 cam, etc, etc… ready to roll….can supply a video of it running…has less than 20 minutes on it….you can buy it in three different ways….as you see it here…$700…without the chrome...
  3. Skipp

Interesting things you find in a

Tecumseh parts manual…ya being a dick
  4. Skipp

I’m just very curious….

What Dave and Dave are going to do with this….????
  5. Skipp

Hs40 crank…

Non ball bearing….just a regular crank….70ish
  6. Skipp

Very bad company

McHenry power supply Inc out of Illinois sucks ass…refuse to work with customers after product lost in mail.…state it may still show up sometime and they refuse to refund….STAY AWAY….they will steal from you…
  7. Skipp

1972 rupp roadster2

Here’s my 1972, if I remember correctly, rupp roadster2…I spared no expense resurrecting this thing….bought most of it at windber 2018….motor was built by a guy named herb…lighted hs40 .010 over I have a slide carb on it now,16mm, runs very well….new corker trail tire on rear…comet 20 series...
  8. Skipp

Bonanza frames

I remember reading here somewhere, and I can not locate the thread, about the differences in the way the bonanza engine plate sets….can someone enlighten me on this subject….thanks!
  9. Skipp

New Roper? Repop chain guard

Never installed…sale or trade….how about $50 plus shipping…obo
  10. Skipp

FM INC. clutch

Recently received a motor with this clutch….I have no need for it….it may be needed for restoration purposes….cleaned up pretty good, but will need disassembled and inspected….have no idea if it’s worth a thing…,how about staring at 65 plus shipping or OBO…and I’m open to all offers and...
  11. Skipp

USED Carlisle 5.3x4.5x6 tires

Here’s a set of used tires…I don’t reuse tires…even if it had 3 Indians on it…but some do…one decent one not so…trying to recoup some of the cost wheels etc…came off bonanza wheels….how about $85 plus shipping….open to offers and trades….
  12. Skipp

Ok what’s it fit?

Found this in the bottom of a box of parts I bought 2 summers ago…what the hell does it fit….crank journal is 1.365” ; 7.93” long including oil dipper; rod eye is .991”; it’s billet, stamped alcoa 22A…I assume casting marks 25-0-19….thanks for any info….I’m thinking for a hm80 or 100???
  13. Skipp

Anyone have a….

Steens alsport….I need a neck measurement…..thanks!
  14. Skipp

Need a shroud….

Hs40…h35 rounded….thanks
  15. Skipp

New addition…

Ok newest member…trying to see how many bonanzas I can fit in my garage…pretty proud of it…thanks to HavasuDave…awesome detail and quality build!
  16. Skipp

On the way…

I met a great guy and OldMiniBikes member mark Brooks today…thanks mark for making drop off super easy….see you next trip….
  17. Skipp

Bc for my granddaughter….

She never showed much interest in the “garage stuff” until she saw me painting this….once she saw the grips and motor go on she claimed it…..so here’s her bc…minus a seat…still looking…..
  18. Skipp

1970 rupp motor

Up for your consideration is this early 1970 rupp hs40 non-lighted ball bearing motor…with a 3” shaft….removed from a 1970 roadster2…all new insides, piston rings rod, valves and springs…new side cover bearing…newly refreshed hs40 carb…dog leg exhaust….needs new recoil, it makes a terrible...
  19. Skipp

Wanted…

Hs50 fly wheel…prefer pretty good shape..points model…
  20. Skipp

Hs50 parts…

Ok I’m going to toss this out there….anyone have a hs50 ball bearing side cover and crank they want to sell? Ok quit laughing….let me know….