Search results

1. Charles S

New to mini bikes, got this free with a Coleman

Nope, notice the differences at the rear of the frame. I'd say it's a Taotao ADT80, also known as Lancer Bull 80, from around 2014 to maybe 2017 (guesstimating the vintage range). Not much information available on them...
  2. Charles S

what are you listening to v.2.0

W.A.S.P. - The Heretic (The Lost Child) - 1989
  3. Charles S

W.A.S.P. - Mean Man - 1989
  4. Charles S

W.A.S.P. - Forever Free - 1989
  5. Charles S

Cleanbreak - Coming Home (album) - 2022 Coming Home Before The Fall Dying Breed We Are The Warriors Dream Forever The Man Of Older Soul Still Fighting The Pain Of Goodbye Cleanbreak Find My Way No Other Hearts
  6. Charles S

How can i post a Dunecycle twin tuners Mojave 500E on here.

Since you mentioned YouTube, I'm guessing you want to know how to embed a YouTube video in a post... Click/tap where indicated below, then click/tap "Media" in dropdown Copy and paste YouTube URL, click/tap "Continue"
  7. Charles S

What kind of brakes are these?

That is a cable-actuated mechanical drum brake. That is a 2nd gen Baja Doodle Bug, most of which had a cable-actuated mechanical disc brake but some had a drum. To convert to a hydraulic disc brake, you will need a different wheel, a brake rotor, a hydraulic caliper, a master cylinder, a brake...
  8. Charles S

Need an old mini bike identified

Looks like a Puma S-200 / Gemini B-2 / Keystone Deluxe / Deltek, etc (basically same bike marketed under various brand names), made in Taiwan. Check the media section.
  9. Charles S

New here!

Hello and welcome!
  10. Charles S

W.A.S.P. - Lake of Fools - 1989
  11. Charles S

Putting a TAV 30 series in Baja DB30 comes with 12T 35 chain jackshaft would a 14t or 15t jackshaft sprocket help to improve top speed?

Agreed. I wasn't concerning myself with top speed. Note that I said "theoretical highest and lowest ratios" because I don't know whether the engine would be capable of sufficient RPM for the CVT to up-shift all the way.
  12. Charles S

Putting a TAV 30 series in Baja DB30 comes with 12T 35 chain jackshaft would a 14t or 15t jackshaft sprocket help to improve top speed?

You can calculate the theoretical highest and lowest ratios. I've seen multiple sources stating the ratio range as 2.7:1 to 0.9:1 so I will use those plus 15 and 70 tooth sprockets for an example. 70/15=4.67 (rounded), 4.67:1 ratio 4.67x2.7=12.61 (rounded) Highest ratio (AKA: lowest gearing)...
  13. Charles S

Between the two, I would choose the 15T. The sprocket and chain will wear more evenly and slowly with odd number tooth count than with even number.
  14. Charles S

W.A.S.P. - Slaves of the New World Order - 2015
  15. Charles S

W.A.S.P. - The Headless Children - 1989
  16. Charles S

W.A.S.P. - War Cry - 1989 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.A.S.P._(band)
  17. Charles S

wtb doodlebug minibike near alabama

Not a Doodle Bug but you can buy a new Coleman CT100U from Amazon for $330 with free (Prime) shipping, lowest price in years. That's less than what beat up first gen Doodle Bugs sell for in some areas. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TBPZQMN
  18. Charles S

Disc brake on a minibike

Just an FYI: That's exactly what polishing does, remove material.