Search results

1. relicracing

Other Hobbies

…& GD/Dead & Co. shows. We just went to PITS 2023 & have tickets to 4 shows of the summer tour.
  2. relicracing

Other Hobbies

Old motorcycles. Used to run in ultramarathons, mostly off road, and compete in single day adventure races. Now retired from working, I’m returning to vintage racing. Building a short tracker now, then refreshing an Ascot for roadracing.
  3. relicracing

Hi all, first post. Roddy branded muskin cat

Glad you found us. I’m sure that mini feels the same. Good luck with your project.
  4. relicracing

Beer thread

Glasstown Brewery. Just across town. 609 IPA! “Mother’s Milk”.
  5. relicracing

Cheetah Parts

Very nice, unthrashed, mini. Good luck with it. There is a “Wanted” section that would probably serve you better, in your search for the spring, or whatever else you may need. Whenever I come across something I don’t need, but couldn’t pass on, I scroll through it looking for someone who does...
  6. relicracing

Is this country getting trashier?

I walk my dog around the neighborhood and always carry a trash bag, for litter. Today is trash pickup day and my bag will be full of what the collection guys spilled as they did their JOB. The old folks give me a thumbs up and the youngsters think I’m a kook. Just can’t step over it, though...
  7. relicracing

Engine stand

…& these work well, for that.
  8. relicracing

Spring Meet in Oley, PA

9. relicracing

New/Old guy

See below. They have their own FB site, for additional info/updates. Not my event, I just go/vend every year. Good time.
  10. relicracing

New/Old guy

Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy the ride. Couldn’t help but notice the photos on the wall & the ice tires. Similar interests down here, in Millville, NJ. Good luck with the Sundowner. I’m a Fox fan as well, but mostly the spoked, flathead models. Try to make the Perkiomen Chapter Minibike meet in...
  11. relicracing

Adran Trials Tire 12.5X6

Still looking. Scammers, please pass on me. It’s already been tried. Thanks, either way, honest folks. -Thom
  12. relicracing

what is this

Splooge.
  13. relicracing

Holiday PSA

Gramms is gonna’ outrun that Santa, this year!
  14. relicracing

Holiday PSA

Love them while they’re here, let them know it and remember (keep loving) them when there gone. It’s very sad, but what else can you do until it’s our own time to join them. Hang in there. Happiness will return. They’re at peace. Faith.
  15. relicracing

*Warning* Lil Indian Mini Bike Group FB page *Stay Away*

All of this bickering, is sad. You're all grounded. No Minibike riding for any of you, until you behave. ”Lawyers”, please.
  16. relicracing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tom S.

Belated, Happy Birthday wishes!
  17. relicracing

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

Much to be thankful for. Grateful to have found this forum and all you like-minded, minibike fans.
  18. relicracing

Bucket of “Rupp” Parts, Part II. Kickstands

All kickstands have been sold. Thanks, everyone & Happy Thanksgiving, tomorrow!
  19. relicracing

Tires

Coker tire, if you have the clearance. I don’t. That’s what I have mounted on the rear of this Arco, I’m building.
  20. 013D3523-1B5F-4B89-A54A-B362D635D7DE.jpeg

013D3523-1B5F-4B89-A54A-B362D635D7DE.jpeg